The Strange Peculiar Bizarre Town The Asylum Final Part

 Home 


As they drove home she looked at the empty castle.

"Is that where he lives?"

"Not at the moment. Although, when he comes to stay, he does."

"Where is he now?"

"Trying to get someone."

"Who?"

"A girl. I hardly know why, but I do fear for her." She admitted as they turned a corner.

"Liar." She commented as her eyes rested upon the place where the twins held her. However, despite wanting to look at it more, she looked on. She pushed the thoughts off it as Doctor Stephiene drove away.

"I hope that you do well. I also wish that you do well once you are able to leave this town."

"You do?" She asked flabbergasted at this rare moment of genuine expression.

"I do."

Then they passed the hospital. She remembered the events that happened there. She stroked her scars on her arms. Part of her seized up slightly. Yet she forced herself to calm down. She almost had to tear her eyes away. Suddenly there was determination in her eyes that was adamant of becoming unwavering.

They passed the mansion road. She became pale. As she remembered that happened in those mansions there. She heard the ghost of Vyteuatas, whispering in her ears telling her that she looked like a vampire. She remembered what Valli and Vyteuatas did. Anger flared up inside her. She then looked on with her lip curling as a vampire punched another vampire starting a fight.

I can't believe how weak I was. Nor can I believe how easy it was for all those vampires to get me and make me do all of those things. 

She looked at herself in the mirror.

"You actually look like us!" She heard Vyteuatas in her head.

"You know you would do well as a vampire." She heard Valli say.

She felt a chill run down her spine as she had to admit something that made her angry.

Oh how right they are. I do look like a vampire, but I don't know about actually becoming one. But would you? Would you actually become one? Do you want to become one? Only if I have to.

Finally they passed the circus. There, Pandora's box when she won against Mohan. There, the old Melinda died and where Alice, Alex and Malice were born and the clown was killed.

Then they finally arrived at her home. She walked out and Damté was the first to greet her. 

"Mr Dracula, are you alright"

"Are you?"

"Yes. Is Jaden and Mel still awake?"

"Yes."

She smiled.

"Good, because I have something important to tell them."

He did not move.

"You don't need to worry, I'm me again. Although I have to say, if you're worried about Jaden and you can knock me out. Then Doctor Stephiene will be able to take me back to the asylum. I mean her car's just there."

He looked up and raised his eyebrow. He then moved aside. They walked into the house. When they were all gathered the other three looked at her, almost debating internally on how to react. The next one that passed through their thoughts was how best to react.

"Urm…Mel?" Asked Matilda.

Melinda then slapped her and pointed to her.

"Now we're even. Now I have to ask you, could you stop yourself from going to the clown?"

"N-no." She stuttered, caught off guard.

"Could you stop yourself from doing what you did when you had split personalities?"

"No." She said, starting to tear up.

"Could you stop yourself from doing what you did as the twins?"

"Wait she-"

"Shush!" Melinda snapped sharply.

She returned to Matilda.

"Answer the question."

"No." She whined.

"So nothing that happened was your fault?"

"No."

"I want you to say it. I want you to say 'it's not my fault'."

"'It's not my fault'!" She cried, then a ripple of shock ran throughout her body. She looked at her and she let the tears go and cried. Melinda hugged her. She started to cry too. 

"It wasn't my fault either." She admitted. "I was powerless to stop Mohan from taking Jaden. I was powerless to stop the twins from doing what they did. I was powerless to stop the doctor and nurse from turning me into this freak! I was powerless to stop the vampires from getting me and if it had not been for Danté I would be dead by now. I went to the clown just to find the power to defend myself."

"I went to him for the same thing too."

Together they cried for a long time before they calmed down. Melinda and Matilda held each other's hands as they stopped and just let out a giggle.

"Now we should call ourselves even." 

"Now what?" 

She then looked her older sister in the eye. She soon saw the determination in her eyes. She felt her leg shake, almost like she was in the presence of a queen and not yet younger sister.

"Now, we get out of here."

"What!" They all said in unison.

"We are getting out of this town!" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part