The Strange Peculiar Bizarre Town The Asylum Part One

 Enter The Asylum 


It was morning when that came for Alice. She has finished tidying the cell that she was in. They opened the door. She looked at them feeling afraid and lost and these feelings were only intensified when she looked down at the guns and batons. 

"Urm…" Was all that she could say.

"Malice. No, you're Alice. Come with us."

"Yes sir!" She squeaked.

She soon followed them without question or even a word. She understood where she was and how she got there.

Where's Jaden? Where's Matilda? Why am I here? What did I do? Oh, mummy, daddy, I wish that you were here. Why isn't anyone saying anything? Why are they looking at me as if I am some monster? I'm not a monster!

I just want to go home! Why can't I go home? I want to see Jaden. I want to see Matilda. Why can't I see them?

They soon arrived in front of a car. She saw more policemen and police women. They all rested their hands upon their weapons as they looked at her. She could tell that they were getting ready to shoot her even if she stepped an inch out of line. They even looked at her as if she was a monster too. 

She, fearing for her life, did what she was told. She could feel herself trembling all over as she got into the car. She was immediately placed in handcuffs and a police woman sat next to her with her hand in her gun. She could feel a lump in her nauseous throat as she felt tears welling up and soon falling.

"Urm…"

She then looked at her in shock. She flinched.

"Sorry! Please may you tell me where we are going?"

The police woman let out a sigh of relief as it came over her. She relaxed her posture and smiled at her, like she was approaching a child younger than her.

"To a place that will make you better as you are a very sick young lady."

"Oh. Thank you, miss." 

I don't feel ill. But if she thinks that I am ill, it must mean that I am.

She soon arrived at a set of gates in between a high wall with barbed wire at the top. She shifted further back, feeling the oppressive atmosphere. Now she felt more frightened than ever! She was driven in. They came to a large Victorian building the size of a football field and had three floors. All had bars on their windows.

"I-is this wh-where, where I-I-will, I will-"

"This is the town's asylum. You will be here for a while, until you're better again."

"Is-is that when they will go away?" She asked, still not even wanting to speak if Alex or Malice. She was too scared to. In fact, she was the most terrified of Malice. When she found out about her, it all made sense yet she knew that Malice had the best intentions in mind. She was still scared of her nevertheless.

"If that is the way that you wish to put it." 

"Thank you."

"Why?"

"Because if she is gone I won't hurt anyone ever again. Although-" She said, tensing up. "I still have a side of me that will still hurt others."

The police woman opened the door and Alice left the car. She followed, sniffing. She brushed the tears away as she approached the doors. She looked up at the clock. Alex would wake up in an hour. Alice hoped that all of this would be over by then. Then she would be able to go home and have a normal life.

She walked in and was given a short sleeved shirt and trousers without any lase or belt. Which was held up by an elastic waist. At the back was Starliarb Asylum written in white.

She then was brought in front of a man in a white coat.

"Are you Alive, Alex and Malice?"

"Alice, sir." 

"'Alice', you are here because you have three separate personalities, including you. Do you know this?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well, over your stay here we hope to bring your mind together as one. So I hope that your time is short, that is if you're good and patient."

"Okay. I will be a good girl."

He sighed.

"Good, but Alice, don't blame yourself for what Alex and Malice have done and will do."

"I will try not to. Thank you, sir."

They then walked her to a white padded room. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part