Lasta Coop Fairy Tales Part Four

 The Fourth Story 


Lasta woke up early. She sat there as she waited for Salynara. She walked in and then she followed her to the kitchen and cooked breakfast. She gave them all their breakfast and waited there in silence as they ate it. She looked away and did her best not to focus upon the smell of the food.

"You know, you're really good at cooking that!"

"Thank you, Master Otb." She said as she refilled his cup.

They soon had eaten. She soon washed their plates, cups and cutlery. Once she was finished with that task, she dried them and put them away. She cleaned the rest of the kitchen and made sure that it was as clean as she could make it.

She followed Salynara to her torture room. There she stood at the door as she heard scream after scream. Part of her wanted to run in and stop her but she decided against it. She did not want to get hurt either. After all, she had felt so much pain and she did not want to feel anymore. 

"Come in, wanderer." 

She walked in and spotted a man covered in blood from head to toe. He had blonde hair and grey eyes. With twin streaks under both of his eyes. This was almost impossible to tell what he truly looked like.

Next to him she saw a woman with brunette hair and green eyes. She too had tears falling freely from her eyes. 

"Please, stop it! Just stop it!" The woman cried.

"Alright. I will. Now will both of you tell where the box is."

"No."

She cocked her eyebrow. Then her gaze dropped to Lasta and grinned.

"No."

"Alright then!" She said, pulling out a sword. 

"You're not- no! She's just a child" 

"Yes you are right, she is just a child." She said walking up to her.

"Here." She passed her the end of the whip. 

"Whip her."

"What?"

"Whip her and do not stop until I say or she is dead."

Lasta looked down. She felt sick as she looked at the woman. She shook her head and the girl had to close her eyes as she struck. The scream made her jump. However she knew that she could not stop. Salynara would not let her regardless of how much she did not want it. She was powerless as she struck her again and again. She let out a scream. Lasta bit her lip as she continued to strike her again and again. She felt the tears well up as she struck again. She heard another scream. Her heart sank as she struck again. The tears fell as she struck again.

 Come on! Push on! Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.

She struck again and again as soon the screams became as rapid as her tears.

"Fine! I will tell you!"

"Stop."

She felt relief run throughout her body as she stopped and dropped the whip.

"Noweth. It is on the planet Noweth. It was stolen by a race called the Weatherless."

"Tell me more."

"The planet has no weather."

"No weather? What nonsense is this?"

"Not nonsense. The orb stops the weather from happening."

"Thank you."

"If you think that I'm lying you can keep me here and subject me to all the torture that your heart desires."

She nodded.

"Alright, then if I find that you are lying then I will make your body betray your wife in front of her. After I will send her to a friend of mine, Tal Len, there I will ask him to force her to bear his child and have you watch the entire time."

His eyes widened as he looked at his wife in shock. She smirked as she gripped his chin but he could not tear his eyes away from his wife. Salynara put on a mischievous smirk. She put her lips to his , making his wife break down in tears. Lasta wanted to reach out a hand to comfort her but she was just far too scared to. Then Salynara pulled away.

"Clean that up."

She did but she did not dare look at her or him. Once she had finished, Salynara licked the tears off her face. The next thing she noticed was that she was washing her hands and was cooking Salynara and Otb's lunch. After she cleaned and tidied the fairy's room. Then moved onto the rest of the castle. This she did until dinner. After cooking and more cleaning it was soon time for bed.

Salynara tucked her in.

"Oh, did that upset you this morning?"

She nodded as she looked down.

"Well let me tell you another story. That will cheer you up."

"Alright, thank you. Mistress Salynara." 

"Well, during the fairy wars I caught my first prisoner of war. She was a beautiful woman, Ciara as I remember. I put a spell on her so that she would spill every secret regardless of how intimate. When she tried to kill me I took my whip and hot her. She screamed and I did not like it at the time. Just how you did not like it this morning. Yet she tried to kill me again and I hit her again and again until she was bleeding. She looked at me with fear and I found that I liked that look. It made me feel powerful. For the first time in my life I had a life in my hand and I liked it. Then as I whipped her again and again and as I did I started to like it. I liked her screams. I got her again and again just to hear her screams. It became addictive. I did it until she screamed more. She was dead.

"Yet I wanted more. So I found a man this time. I lured back to my castle and put him in chains. Then I hit him, however he did not scream at first. However I continued until he screamed too. I found his screams easier on my ears. So I did it again and again until he stopped screaming too.

"I still was not satisfied so I got another and I put a spell on her and used her as a test subject. Then I turned her into a monster and she started to scream, just like you did, then once she stopped I got out my whip to make her scream more and more until she died too. 

"Soon I was out of control until I met someone. I turned him into a monster too. Yet he did not scream and he even started to help me. He trained me to control my addiction. Soon I could control myself. The end."

Lasta looked down.

"Thank you, Mistress Salynara. Do you think that I will like it too?" She asked with a dry voice.

"Maybe, but if you do, I will help you control your addiction too."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part