Lasta Coop Fairy Tales Part One

 The First Tale


Lasta found herself cleaning the last thing that she needed to clean when she was greeted by Otb. She looked at him and smiled a hollow smile filled with sorrow.

"Hello Master Otb. What do you want?"

"Salynara has called you. She says that your dinner is ready."

"Thanks." She said as she finished her work. She soon followed him to the dining hall. Once there, she stood at the door. She saw her walk in. Once she had she placed a bowl with grey soup with chunks in on the table. She then looked up at her. 

"Sit."

She did.

"Thank you, Mistress Salynara."

"Eat."

She took a scoop with her spoon and ate it. It tasted sweet but felt like slime. She scooped up one of the chunks which tasted like pork. Just softer and hardly tough. For some reason she felt disgusted as she ate the soup yet in her heart she felt grateful to be having something to eat. Once she was done she swung to her feet and picked the bowl up.

"How was that?"

"It was nice, Mistress Salynara."

She has started to call Otb, Master Otb and Salynara, Mistress Salynara once she had returned from collecting the Fairy Orbs. Which was under Salynara's orders. So she obeyed them. She knew that there was no other way for her.

It was shortly after she had the girl clean her castle which has been the start. Yet Salynara has to show her how to clean some things yet the rest was more about logic. She then had to provide more cooking lessons and how to clean herself.

Despite all this she would still cook them delicious meals and pour the water and wine. Then be presented with her grey gruel. She would always feel her throat tighten as she saw them eating their meal. It took all that she had to not to complain.

It was in the morning Salynara told her to cry but she refused. This led her to be beaten until she did.

After her meal Salynara led her to her dark room and she showed up in her nightmares. She cleaned her grey dress without any sleeves before cleaning her hands. Then she sank beneath the silk sheets.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, Mistress Salynara."

"Good. Then I will begin."

"Begin what?"

"I did promise you a bedtime story."

Her eyes lit up.

"Really? Thank you!"

She chuckled. 

"Alright. Once, when I was a child, much, much younger than you, I lived with my mother and father. They have me all that I ever wanted and more. They gave me all the clothes that I ever wanted and every piece of jewellery that caught my eye. They told me all the bedtime stories that I ever want to hear.

"Then, one day, everything changed. My father took me away from my mother. It turned out that my mother wanted to sacrifice me in order to gain more power. Upon learning all that my father saved me, she chased after both of us!"

Lasta looked at her shocked.

"Oh no!"

"Then we ran and ran and she searched and searched but she could not find us. Then one day I did something rather foolish. You see, I had a friend that I had back at home. I missed this friend, so, so very much and I wanted to meet them again. So  I used my magic to tell them where I was.

"Even though I had told her not to say anything to my mother, my mother found out. Soon she found us and father fought her and she killed him. This caused her to gain his power. Then she turned her attention to me. I pulled my blade out, the one that I used to kill King Elric and his wife, Queen Elrica. We fought and, try as I might, I could not best her. Yet upon her almost striking the killing blow I stabbed up and it reached her heart and her blade fell and she died.

"I soon met up with my friend only to find out that she was with my lover, or boyfriend as you would call him, and had enchanted him. I soon killed her after I learnt of this and my lover tried to kill me. This was because he was still under her wicked spell. This led me to killing him. The end."

Lasta cried.

"That was a sad story. W-were you alright after that? Did you get the help that you needed?"

She collected her tears as she chuckled.

"Well, girl, that is a story for another time." She said as she tucked her in." But for now, good night."

"Good night." She sang, closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part