The Strange Peculiar Bizarre Town The Witch Part One

 The Plan


When Melinda walked into school, once the holidays were over, she noticed all of the other students at her in alarm. They did all that they could to avoid and they said nothing in her presence. Some ran away from her the moment that they saw her. Others screamed the moment that they set eyes upon her.

Then she made her way to the classroom with Matilda beside her. She took a glance at her. She wondered if she was alright. She would have asked, if she didn't know any better. No. She wanted both of them to get through the day without any disruptions. So both girls decided to keep to themselves as the day wore on. None of them did anything that led to anything big. Which was made easier by the rest of the students as they were locked in their state of fear. 

Melinda went through the motions of being a model student, even though all that she could think about was what they were going to do tonight. She had declared that she was going to take down the witch Wendy Wonderlust and she meant it. She has had it with this town and she wanted to leave it, before it was too late and it took something precious away from her that she would not be able to get back. She could tell that everyone else in this town was in the same mindset.

Then the day finally came to an end.

"You ready?" Melinda asked.

"Yeah."

"Good 'cause I can't wait to get out of here and show you America. Oh, you're gonna love it there!"

"If you say so!"

They soon walked home as fast as they could. Not wanting to get any interruptions. They soon met Jaden, Danté and Doctor Stephiene.

"Time to plan." She said as she walked into her room.

She soon changed into a red shirt with a yellow hoodie. With a fiery at the lower half to the upper waist and the cuffs of her sleeves. She put on a pair of black combat trousers and steel toe cap shoes.

She then walked back to the door. She looked down to see the Alice doll was sitting in the doorway. She picked it up and laid it down on the bed. Part of her wondered what she was doing there. Yet another part wondered if it was important.

"They will be free." She said to her then she walked out of the room.

She soon arrived at the front room.

"Alright, I'm ready."

They looked at her and nodded.

"First, what is the most important thing that we need to destroy first?" 

"It would be Wendy's Book Of Names. As long as it exists, she will have power over all that live in this town." Danté told her. 

"Yes. My cousins and all that worked in the hospital were all forced to give her a copy of all of the birth certificates. Then she would make sure that all that came here would meet her first."

That was when Melinda remembered the day that she came to this messed up town.

A Stephen King novel, indeed.

"Right so the first thing that we do is burn that book."

"Well, I will go in front. That way-"

"No Sally. I will be in the front. That way I can test for any traps."

"And why is that vampire?"

"I heal faster than you humans. So my physical body is far more expendable than yours."

"Right."

"Then I think that you should go with Jaden and kake a sedative. After all, it would be best to knock the witch out, then we can destroy the book. Once we have destroyed that, then she will have nothing shielding her from fighting us directly."

"But-"

"Jay, I have pyrokinesis thanks to her cousins. Now, once we have defeated the witch. Jay, Mat, do you want to go to America?"

They both looked at her with their eyes widened.

"Yes! I love that idea. In fact, I would love to move there. I would love to visit Mom and Dad's grave. Also I think that it would be best if we get away from this town before anything truly bad happens to us. Have you two girls get into a normal school and have a normal life after all of this."

Danté looked away, looking slightly hurt.

"But will you visit every now and again?"

"I don't know. If we're needed here, maybe. But I just want to get my mind straight."

He nodded as he bit his lip.

"But you can come with us, if you want."

"Nah. That wouldn't work out."

Jaden pulled out a piece of paper. She wrote down a number.

"Here, call me."

He looked down and smiled sorrowfully.

"I will."

"Mat. Are you alright?"

"Yeah."

"But isn't she-"

"I know but she's evil and to her I'm no exception."

"What do you mean?"

"She doesn't value me as a daughter. She never has done. No… I'm just another resident of this town to her."

"I know. But, even though I denied it at first, I could tell, even back then, it was never about taking revenge for all that had happened to me, but an excuse to hurt someone else and the fact that it was a rival witch just made it all the more sweeter to her. I guess the only one that showed any care for me was my stepdad. Yet even that was ice cold. Not even my real dad loved me. No, I was just payment for the lessons that he gave her."

Melinda wrapped her arm around her. 

"Will you be alright?"

"Yeah. Jaden's more of a mum anyway."

"Anyway! We're not getting younger anytime soon. So I think we need to get on with putting the plan into action. After all, the sooner the better. We don't want Wendy to catch wind of our plan."

"Good point. Now, let's get a move on!"

Soon the adults made the sedative and put all they needed in their pockets. Then they left for the witch's house.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part