Lasta Coop Fairy Tales Part Three

 The Third Story 


Lasta cleaned up another pool of blood that Salynara had made. She still felt upset about the torture however she still could not figure out why. She also knew that either way, it did not matter. She followed Salynara to the kitchen. There she taught the girl how to cook a pork stew. Once she had finished Salynara tasted it. Her eyes tensed slightly.

"You will need more practice in making that dish. Although you are not far off!"

"Thank you Mistress Salynara. I could not get through one meal without your instruction."

She chuckled.

"You are very kind. Now, how about you try again."

She did and gave her the meal. She tasted it and her eyes lit up.

"That is so much better. Now cook one for Otb, then you can have that one."

She soon did and soon ate her meal, which she found was too salty. Then she gave Otb his meal. Once they all had finished she quickly did the washing up. Then she followed Salynara to her room and Salynara tucked her in again.

"Are you getting comfortable?"

"Yes, thank you Mistress Salynara."

She smiled.

"Alright then. When I was to come of age, I was told to find someone, who I should sacrifice in order to gain a great amount of power. Even though I did not know who it was or what they looked like, I knew that they were of the Seelie Court. So I went around the Seelie Court and found that person. He was a young fairy that was, like most of them were, naïve for his age. He was handsome and strong. I met up with him and asked him to come with me and he did.

"I took him back with me to the Unseelie Court, where I put him under a spell. I made him think that we were still back in the Seelie Court and there I made him my play thing. Yet as I spent day after day with him, I became too attached. I wanted him for myself. I wanted him to love and adore me. I wanted to have his children. So I broke the spell over him and told him the truth.

"The moment that I did, he fled. It turned out that that very man was none other than the prince of the Seelie Court. Which then led to a war between the two fay lands. This led me to, when I came of age, kill both of his parents and he too went on to marry another."

"And did this war end?"

"Yes, but I think that that is for another time. It is late and you have a big day tomorrow."

"Alright. Good night!"

"Good night."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part