Lasta Coop Fairy Tales Part Five

 The Fifth Story


Lasta finished another day of work. She had finished all of Salynara's orders and followed her to her bedroom and was soon in her nightgown and tucked in by Salynara. She smiled at the girl with a strange and almost confident smile.

"Do you want another bedtime story?"

"Yes please, Mistress Salynara. And thank you!" She said, not wanting to look rude.

"Alright, during my time when I had gained self control, I was able to get more and more victims. They were all children at the time. I wanted to shape them into my little helpers. So I performed several physical and psychological experiments on them to inspire loyalty. Not one worked separately, then I combined them all into one. When I did, I noticed that the method worked! I tried it again. One after the other and each and every time. In fact they were so loyal to me that they would even kill their own parents if I asked them! 

"And some did, but the fairies from the Seelie Court heard of this and a fairy was born to stop me from being able to do it again. She would go around the human and fairy kingdoms and collect the teeth of children. I did not know why until I had a child in my custody. When they became loyal to me she was able to take them and reversed the progress that I made. This happened again and again. I did not know what was going on. Soon I learnt who and what she was. See she collected the teeth so that all my work and all that I had done would become completely reversed! 

"So I tried to outwit her. I tried to stop her from taking the teeth, yet no matter what I did I could not get anywhere near her! Yet this did not stop me from stopping her though. So I tried and tried and tried again and again. Yet nothing seemed to be worth it. Soon I gave up and did all that I could to keep as I could. However, even they started to disappear!

"One by one they would vanish and none were seen or heard of ever again! So I looked into it and soon found that the children had returned to normal and the fairy was taking the children away! So I followed them one night and I found out that they were using the teeth to return them to normal. So I went to collect the teeth however she took them long before I could. Somehow she was always able to beat me.

"This forced me to change my tactics. I decided to fight her directly. Only for hwt to easily beat me. So I fought her again and again to no avail. Regardless of all that I did I could not beat her in single combat.

"Yet this all changed when I was able to, by some miracle I was able to get a girl's first tooth! So I was able to take her and I was able to get revenge. But for that one fey that will be another day. The end."

"Is that it?"

"For now."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part