The Blue Rock And I Adventures In The Red Rock Arc Final Part

 The Map


We had been travelling the whole day when we came to an inn. It was night and I could feel my tiredness beginning to get to me and once we were in, I could feel it overwhelm me. Yet part of me was far too afraid to go to sleep. Scared for her being there. Waiting for me to call asleep so that she could make me experience even more horrors.

We climbed the stairs and soon came to a modest sized room with two beds.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Cho asked.

"No." I lied.

I did not want to appear weak, nor did I want to draw any attention to myself. Especially after what I had just dreamed of. We soon climbed into the bed and even though both Cho and Uncle Haru were soon asleep, I was fighting it. Yet it became too overwhelming and I was soon asleep.

Soon I was looking at her. She smiled at me. I tried to run from her but the trees formed a fight ring around us.

"Could you not resist the sleep?" She cooed.

I tried to speak but I was too scared to. I could even feel myself shaking. This display only seemed to amuse her, much to my anger. Yet I was too scared to let out my outrage for fear of what she would do.

"Oh? Made an impression on you?" She taunted.

I opened my mouth but I could not let a word out. So I found myself closing it.

"What? Have you nothing to say?"

I shook my head. I soon felt my hand shaking in anger.

The next moment I was looking at the concerned look of Cho. Then Uncle Haru, who to my surprise, also looked concerned. Yet the moment that he saw I was looking, he quickly covered it up.

"What was that all about?"

"Haru!"

"Nothing to do with you."

"No?"

I let out a huff.

"It had nothing to do with what you and they put me through."

He nodded, unconvinced.

"It hasn't!"

"You had a flashback. In the witch's house I know you had a flashback."

I looked at him shocked.

"How?"

He closed his eyes, for a moment I thought that he had that guilty look on his face. However, that could have been my imagination playing tricks on me.

"You definitely are his daughter alright!"

"But the nightmares have nothing to do with that!"

"Oh? And what has it to do with?"

I opened my mouth to speak but I could not. It was as if there was something over my voice box. Suppressing it. I tried to speak about it again but, again nothing came out!

This must be her magic.

I felt my heart sink as I let out a huff. I had been defeated in this regard and I knew it. I nameless the bedside table.

"I-I-I can't say." 

They both looked at each other for a moment then Cho placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes. And I can and will continue! And as I had just said, this had nothing to do with what you and your other friends put me through." I snapped.

She got up and took a glance at Uncle Haru. She soon left the room. Once she had left he slapped me.

"I thought that you knew better than to-"

I then punched him before he could finish the sentence.

"I don't care. I can't be dealing with this!"

He raised his eyebrow.

"Then get it out. What is it?"

"I can't say. Something's stopping me every time I try!"

He nodded with a concerned look on his face. Yet I knew better than to think that it was for me.

"Then don't push yourself. We will talk about this once we get out of here."

I nodded as I climbed out of bed and we walked down the stairs. We soon followed our stomachs and we were about to get up when a man walked up to us.

"I assume that you have the artefact?"

I took out the orb.

"Is this it?"

"Yes. It is the Passage Orb. Look into it again."

I looked in and saw the sea and then I soon saw a strange fortress from a distance away.

"That is where he is and there are others there too."

Others?

"Yes, did you think that Alexander Hitler is the only child I trapped here?"

I would have nodded but I did not wish to look strange.

"Why can I see it but they can't?"

"You are becoming what Stellam and me are. Yet now, you have no need of this at this point."

"Why not?"

"Because there is a map at the docs waiting for you. It is the map of the world. The only map of the world."

I nodded.

Convenient.

"That's convenient."

"Well you have freed our world a little so the world can give you more."

"What?"

"Makes sense"

"How?"

"The witches curse. It's lifting."

She nodded. We then handed in the orb and left. We soon arrived and I spotted the map almost hidden in a thin layer of sand. I took it.

"Here it is!"

"Then let's be off!"

"Where to?"

I then pointed to a ship at one of the docs.

"We need to board that ship."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part