Bounty Hunter Bash Roqaur Lock Part Two

 The King's Mission


The king turned around to face them. He had harsh deep blue eyes with long black curly shoulder length hair. His skin was reddened with over exposure to the sun and salty air. He had a long and well cut and groomed beard with twin plats going at each end of his moustache.

"You are here. Good. Please, sit." He spoke in a North East continent accent.

They did and noticed that he wore a black leather shirt that was covered with chainmail. He had a well built frame and had his muscles on display.

"What is this all about?" Chashathrophogh asked.

"Eat. I will tell you."

They looked at the food suspiciously.

"Thank you!" Cerpheres purred as he started to dig in.

They waited for a moment until he smiled as he ate.

"You need not worry. Not poisoned."

They then dug in, all kept their manners even though Bash and Chashathrophogh ate lightly.

"I am King Vlacula, of Trilaccia, yet I find myself here. Father married me off at a young age. An evil magic user by the name of Dark Master Lord Gajellidor Darcrogh. Though an ancestor was a ruler here, I have a claim. Yet I still struggle."

"Trying to fit in, I know. Although, I just have to admit, I didn't expect a Trilaccia to ask for help." Bash commented, keeping him talking.

"Not for the lack of trying to defeat this foe. Yet he has magic far beyond anything that I had ever encountered in my mother home kingdom of Trilaccia and I do not have magic. So regardless of what I do he always wins. In that last one I barely made it out alive! I do not know why he is trying to kill me but he is. So that is why I'm hitting you Bounty Hunter Bash. You may be a girl but your reputation states that you have the ability to get those that seem to be untouchable. I will pay you handsomely if you take care of him."

"Well, if you're hiring her to take down my father, she's going to need help. After all, you said it yourself, this one's very powerful."

His eyes widened.

"He is your father?"

He chuckled.

"Yes. However you needn't worry. We're not that close. In fact I actually hate him. He put a spell on me so I can't kill any family members, you see. Yet this doesn't mean that I can't help. In fact, on the contrary I can be very useful."

"So, is that the man who cursed us?"

"Yes, which means that you can be free at the end of all of this. Then comes the interesting part." He said licking his lips.

Both rolled their eyes until they retested what he had just said. Suddenly shock ran throughout them like a lightning bolt. They looked at each other, slightly unsure they knew what would happen after that.

"You're right."

"Well, we accept."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part