The Blue Rock And I Adventures In The Red Rock Arc Part Three

 Through The Cave


"How could you know that?"

"Simple, this showed me the way." I said, giving Yukio the orb.

He looked at it with a slight look of contempt. His lip curled and that gave it back.

"I do not see anything."

I shrugged.

"Well it showed me!" I said childishly.

He rolled his eyes.

"I think the girl is telling the truth. After all, she is not like the rest of us!" Uncle Haru pointed out.

Yukio nodded.

"Well then, ladies first!" He sighed, mockingly.

I chose to ignore this and nodded.

"Thank you, sir."

I walked on, trying not to focus upon his glaring at me. We followed the cobble path for a while. I then turned back to Yukio and took a glance at the map. I looked at where we were and pointed to the cave at the end of the road.

"We're going there."

He nodded.

"Why?"

"It will help us get through the mountain faster."

"Let me guess, the orb told you?"

"No, logic." I said pointing to the other end of the mountain. "Going around will do nothing but cost us time."

He nodded with a flicker of a smile.

"Good thinking."

"Well do not be like that! She does share my blood." Uncle Haru sighed.

He looked at me and gave a smile.

"Yes, she does."

"Stop looking at me like that!" Uncle Haru said warningly.

"Alright."

We then continued walking on and on. We soon came to the cave. That was when the orb tingled again. My vision dived into the cave. Where I saw the tunnels and all the chambers almost as if I was flying through the entire interior of the cave. Now I had a clear map of the cave.

Then I heard a strange, bone chilling cry. It made me nurvous and all my hairs stupid on end. I saw that my vision was getting closer and closer to the screeching. Soon the cry sounded more like a high pitched scream. First I saw the talons. Then the wings. Soon I was looking at a giant red bat!

I blinked. The image was gone. I tensed up as I felt my weapons in my hands.

"Arm yourselves. We will be in for a fight."

"With what?"

"A giant bat."

At this Yukio laughed.

"Sure."

We walked into the mouth. I followed the map in my head. I noticed that the cave was not what I thought it would look like. It had marble walls and was bumpy. The floor was as flat as a house's floor that was well polished. The curves were curves and well distinct. The whole place was like a maze with curvy corners. Even the chapters were a dome, some bigger, some smaller.

We soon came to the chamber with the giant red bat. I readied myself for the battle. I then looked back at them.

"Get ready for a fight."

"What? Is it the scary bat?" 

That was when he heard the bone chilling scream. They all looked up at the direction of the scream. I then gave them a told-you-so look. They then looked at me with a pale look on their face. Yet even though Uncle Haru had a scared look on his face, there was another look in his eyes. Almost as if he was as excited about this as I was.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

"Are you two mad? If the girl is right-"

"Then we all ought to have the training to handle it."

"Oh."

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

We them walked in the red bat dropped. I saw that it was the size of a house with game the size of kitchen knives.

Yukio's eyes widened and looked at me with horror.

I then ran with Uncle Haru at it. It flew back and trashed to Yukio. I ran to him, just as it dug it's teeth into his neck. He collapsed with the groin sound of coughing. He looked at me as my eyes widened. I don't know if I had seen anything so gruesome!

Seemed to attack the one that was clearly least ready!

Well it's the case then it should attack me next!

But it turned out that it turned it's sights to Uncle Haru! He pulled out a gun and fired and fired at it. It let out a piercing scream as one of the bullets hit. I had to cover my ears as it flew back. That was when it flew directly at me. I then charged at it. I flicked out my sword and then slashed at one of its wings. This made it harder to fly. Yet it did get in the air. It caused my Uncle to raise his thin and fired at the wings. I trust my wrists to my ears as it let out another screech. Yet this was much louder than the one before. I could feel my ears hurting. Then, before I knew it, the bat struck my shoulder and arm.

"Aqua!"

I looked up as Uncle Haru fired shot after shot at the bat. Before it could let out another scream it turned break to my uncle fired more bullets at it. He then cast aside the gun in his hand and took out a hand gun and fired shot after shot shreadding it's side. It flew at him and crashed. This have me the opportunity to charge up to it and I dived upon it's back. I then heard more shots fired as I gripped into its fur as it flew up. I had to do all to ignore the screeching sound of its screams. Then I looked down to see that I was very high up! Yet I knew that it was lower than it looked.

So I tried to push it out of my head as I worked upon making it climd higher and higher. Then I reached the head. I drove my blade into the back of its skull. I put all my strength into getting the blade deeper and deeper into its head. It let out a blood cuddling cry as it fell and fell soon we were near the ground and I pushed off the bat and rolled into the ground, until Uncle Haru picked me up so that I would not break any bones.

"Good work kid."

"Th-thanks!"

We soon left the cave soon after.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part