The Blue Rock And I Fortress Of The Red Rock Arc Part Two

 The Pirates 


When I woke up it was the evening and I was covered in sweat. I soon slid out of the bed and walked over to the others, who were fixing the ship. Knowing that I had nothing better to do I then helped. While I was doing this I spirited Cho. She was deathly pale and almost gripping Uncle Haru's hand for dear life. Her hair was dry but the rest of her still wasn't.

I then walked up to her.

"Are you alright?"

"Are you?" She barely whispered.

"Yeah. Should be. I don't think…" I tailed off.

No, I should not say a word about that yet. Although I don't think I had a dream about that witch…

"Right."

I looked at Uncle Haru, worried.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah."

"Will she?"

"In a day or two."

"Is it something to do with the real world?"

"Yeah."

"Do you?"

"No."

I nodded as I took her hand.

"Whatever happened back there was not your fault."

She moved.

"Could you say it? That it was not your fault."

"It was not-" She cut off.

Her eyes widened.

"Cho?"

She pointed to the horizon. I looked back to where she was pointing. There I saw it, a ship with coal black sails with a jolly Roger dead in the centre.

"Pirates!"

Quickly we all team to get ready. Then I ran to the Captain.

"We have pirates coming."

"What?"

With that he ran to the desk and saw them.

"All aboard! Pirates are coming!"

They all became alert and saw the ship.

"Pirates!"

With that they all dropped their tools and looked up.

"Shut up! Now split yourselves up and half of you keep working on the ship while the other half help those three."

"Aye!"

I nodded.

"Thank you."

"Good lass!"

Everyone screamed to get up for the fight.

"Cho! Will you be alright for this one?" Both me and Uncle Haru asked.

"Only if you two are!"

"Sure!"

"Uncle Haru!"

"What? Don't let me down!"

"I won't!"

We looked up. The ship was coming closer and closer. I noticed that Uncle Haru looked at Cho several times. He had a guarded look upon his face. I would have asked him why he was doing that but I realised that he too was worried about her. Knowing that none of us had any time to think about that, I looked back and pulled my blades out. I knew that it half mattered if I was ready, they were coming nevertheless and none of us could stop it. Soon the ship had come very close.

"Uncle, get to the cannons. You're the strongest and we're better off here. Don't worry I'll try to keep an eye on Miss Sango for you."

"Right."

I took a glance at her then back at the ship which was close enough to get an accurate measurement of the ship. To my shock I realised that it was bigger than I thought. I knew that the cannons would not prevent the pirates from coming on board. 

Then the first cannon shot. It was near the water and I guessed that this was Uncle Haru's idea. Then there was another one and another one. He did this until he made a perfect row. Yet the ship came closer and closer. There was another shot and another and soon there was a long line. That was when the ship was almost on top of us. This gave the cannons the opportunity to drive low and soon Uncle Haru blew a hole in the ship. This caused water to enter the ship as it sailed and began to sink.

Then the first pirate dropped. I dived to him and flicked my blades to his throat making his head roll. 

Then I looked at the two different levels of the ship.

"Miss Sango, take the stairs and get to the top. Protect the Captain!"

She nodded. 

I spotted another fall and I slashed to the right and the body fell. I was soon greeted by another and lowered myself all he slashed to where I was and I cut him in half. Then as more and more fell I continued to slash from right to left, from left to right, not giving any of them the chance to set for on the ship alive. Yet as I did this, again and again and again, cutting one after the other,I started to work up a sweat. Yet I kept going, not wanting to let the other two down. Yet soon my arms felt tired. 

Then I was struck and fell hard on my back. Then I looked up to see the pirate drive his blade down. I rolled out of the way. He then slashed down at me again and again and I continued to roll and roll. Then I was able to roll into my feet. I propelled myself up and with my knees bent over blades struck.

I took a glance at Cho. I saw that she was doing fine and she was cutting pirate after pirate. Her eyes were focused and seemed to become alive. It was all too clear, whatever had been getting to get a moment ago was gone and she wholeheartedly dedicated herself to the fight. She looked back at me, as if telling me to get back in the fight. Then I turned my attention to my opponent.

I pushed on and then, knowing that that would not be enough, kicked him square in the stomach. This drove him back. I charged at him and then slashed. He blocked. He struck and I blocked. We did this again and again, as we exchanged blows I became increasingly aware of my tiredness. However I could not afford to relent. Then it came, my tiredness caused me to lag. 

I was struck. I soon was back on the deck. I then kicked him in between the legs as hard as I could. Then I drove a punch into his face as hard as my tired arms could muster. This caused him to drop his swords. I then went to punch him again and again and again. He was soon able to black the last punch and I dived back and then ran to the edge of the ship, where the railing and deck still needed to be fixed. He ran to me and I spun and drove my ankle up into his back, causing him to fall overboard.

I had to take a break. As I crouched there, panting I looked to the right. The pirate ship was now in the ocean. I looked up as Cho and Uncle Haru came to me.

"Are you alright?"

I nodded.

"Just tired."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part