Bounty Hunter Bash Roqaur Lock Part Three

 Cerpheres's Blood


"So what is your plan my dear niece?" Chashathrophogh asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"So! You do have a sense of humour!"

"Want to die?"

He chuckled and looked at him, challengingly.

"I'd like to see you try!"

"Tell me, do you think that you can do yourself a favour and contribute by helping us find this Dark Master Lord? He is your father after all." Sang Chashathrophogh, stroking the hilt of his blade.

He looked down at it and licked his lips. He looked daringly at him. His face became slightly red. His smile became aggressive. He bit the bottom lip.

"Oh alright! Let's do this."

Chashathrophogh looked at Bash for a moment. He looked down. His lip curled as his eyes rolled. He let out a sigh.

"Do you think that we can use his blood to locate his father?"

They both looked at her shocked. Yet Cerpheres's eyes lit up as he clicked his fingers.

"Oh yeah! There's a potion I made a long time ago. See there was a great warlord that I wanted to watch. See he was a battlefield genius! In fact there were times when I would see him take down armies of over one thousand men. In fact some who could swear he had berserker blood in him. But when I took him down…it-it was…glorious!'

"What does this have to do with finding your father?"

"Well he was very difficult to find. See when he would turn up at a fight, he would fight and immediately walk away without a chance of finding him. In fact, for the life of me I could not find him or predict where he would be next."

"Could you get to the point?"

He opened his mouth.

"No. Just tell me what we need to do."

"But I was getting to the good part!"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"Still no."

"Pretty please with biscuits and berries on top?"

"No!"

He dropped the corners of his mouth. He winced his eyes in a mock sad-begging look. He let out a slight moan like he was talking to a child. His lip curled.

"Fine! Continue!"

"Great!"

"Strena, send it to the Demon Realm."

"Well, I tried many things to find him. I tried the traditional way such as trafficking him but I found out he quickly covered up his tracks. Yet I tried to go to seers but they were all frauds so I killed them. Then I could put that he had been known to rape several women one of which have both to a son. So I then went to find him and used just a shot of his blood to make a potion and I drank it. The moment I did, I knew where he was all the time. So I was able to find him. I travelled with him for years until I had to kill him."

Chashathrophogh groaned.

"Couldn't you have said that and not the other stuff?"

"What? I like to tell a story."

"What do we do?"

"Well, we need honey, a freshly plucked red rose and a black tulip and finally red wine."

"Alright! Time to go!"

They soon walked to the food shop. They walked in and bought honey and red. They soon walked to the royal gardens and picked a red rose and black tulip. Cerpheres bought a black pot and put a fire underneath it. He then poured all the wine into it. He picked the petals of the rose. He then dropped the stem and crushed it under his foot. Then he noticed that it was boiling and put it in. He then took out a spoon and scraped all the honey into the potion and stirred. He then put the petals of the tulip into the potion and then broke apart the stem again and again and dropped them in. He then stirred again and again. 

He then pulled out a small star and cut his finger and pressed it against the shot glass. He then pulled the other side of the wound. Once it was filled he put his finger in his mouth. Then he poured the blood into the potion. He then stirred the potion and kept at it until it started frothing. He then took it off and then willed it to become cold. Almost like it was freshly pulled out of a cold room. 

He pulled out the goblets. He gave them all an even amount of the liquid. He gave one to them each.

"Here's to good times!"

They backed the goblets and drank. The taste was like a mix between red wine and rosé wine, just slightly sweeter. This caused them both to want to drink slowly. Taking in all of the taste, making the taste last as long as they could. When they were finished they savoured the after taste.

Then they all had a flash of a man, the one that cursed them, walking in the upper streets of Roqaur…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part