The Anti-Fairy Tales The Beanstalk And The Giant Arc Final Part

 The Giant's Slave


Engleman took her out the cell in the afternoon. He then put on a steel cuff around her neck before she could do anything. He held it together by a padlock at the center. around it was a thick pale green ring going around it. She raised her hand to it and pull it off but then both the padlock and the collar heated up both fast and burnt her.

"Aw!"

Engleman smirked.

"Thou will not be getting that off thee. Not unless I wish it."

She looked at him with nothing but rage. She let her hand drop and it cooled.

"And how do I do that?"

He bellowed out a loud and mocking laugh.

"Thee won't. No thou will be my slave and for the rest of thine life thou shalt not doth anything but work for me. Doth thou understand?"

She lowered her head to hide her rage filled eyes. She then nodded and let out a sigh.

I must do all that I can to get this thing off me!

"Now I would like for thee to kneel."

She remained in place. He kicked her back. She flew across the room and painfully hit the wall. She landed as she was clutching her stomach. She, shaking, climbed to her feet. She forced her hands fall by her side and, despite feeling the need to throw up, she looked up. She tried to make herself look stronger than she knew that she was.

"I-is that all?" She taunted,trying to sound tough and show as little pain as she could.

He smiled as he chuckled.

"I like thine spirit, however I am afraid I doth have to break it." He said as he picked her up.

He carried her back to the kitchen.

"Tell me how doth thou boil a toad alive? I am pretty certain that I did show thou."

She looked at the pan that she was thrown into earlyer that morning.

Be smart. You will not be able to get back to Coalphyre and Phyredoor if you're dead.

She swallowed and burried her pride.

"Put me down!" She shouted.

His smile curled.

"Oh? And why would I doth that?"

"How can I how to you while being hung like this." She asked, doing all that she could to make sure to keep her pride from surfacing.

He smirked wider.

"Thou art right!"

He placed her on the table in the center. She felt her legs wobble slightly. Yet she had to calm herself down. Her mind became quite as she felt a strange hunger. It was a hunger for something but she knew that it was not for food. No, it was something else something deeper. Yet she could not quite understand this hunger but she knew what she should do.

Then her legs fell and she rested one knee on the table and lowered her head. 

"I am sorry sir. I was acting out of pride. I will ask for your forgiveness as long as I, in return, can keep my pride in place. I admit that I am not certain that I will make for a good slave. Although I can cook and clean, I am,by far,smaller than you and your house has done nothing but expose me to just how small I am. I could do nothing to defend myself against your powerful kick or picking me up for that matter! And I know that if I had not put my pride aside I would have been boiled alive by now.

"If you see that I am displeasing to you please dismiss me or train me in what my shortcomings are. Thank you and, again, I am sorry." She said, buttering him up.

His eyes softened as he bellowed out a laugh.

"I see that thou art not a fool! Yes,I shall teach thee all thou need to know. Here drink this." He said, giving her a bottle of green liquid.

She looked up and at the bottle.

I hope that's not poisonous!

She looked up at him with fear. He let out a laugh.

"'Tis alright. It is not poison. It shall help thee in thine duties."

She took a sip and suddenly her body grew and grew. Her clothes did too! Her body kept growing and growing. By the time she stopped as she stood,she was half the size of Engleman. She looked at herself up and down. She could not believe what had happened.

Curiouser and curiouser! 

"Thank you!"

"Now, you said earlier that you can cook."

"Yes! I had a little training a while back." 

"Good. Now I should warn thee. This lasts only two hours without a regular top up. So doth not get any ideas."

I knew that there was a catch.

"What a wise thing to do!" She commented, knowing that would tickle his ego.

He bellowed a laugh.

"I like thee! I can tell that thou will make a great edition to mine workforce! Quick, let me show thou what I expect of thee." He said as he showed her around the mansion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part