Scar The Detective Arc Part Four

 Cox And Kill


It was late at night and Scar had a lot to think about. She could not fall asleep as her mind was filled with thoughts on what she had learnt. Her mum was once called Charlotte Kill who had to change it to Charlotte Cox. She felt the questions swirl around her mind like a tornado. Why did her mum take down Evil Organization? What was she even doing there? How did she even get involved? Why did she not tell her? Who was that assassin that trained her mum? Where is she? Why was she there in Evil Organization's base? 

Her mind was soon interrupted by a hand covering her mouth. Immediately her mind cleared and she went to attack the one that was covering her mouth. Then she felt the blade at her throat! She looked up afraid as she let her hand fall. She looked at a woman who was on top of her. For some reason she could sense that this woman was not here to kill her. Yet she could still feel a part of her about to let out a scream.

"Sshh! Tell me, are you that kid that's with the police investigating Charlotte Kill's case?"

She nodded.

"Then don't scream."

She pulled her hand away.

"To me she was Charlotte Cox, or mum. I'm assuming that you're the assassin that trained her and that you're here to tell me all you know?"

"How old are you?"

"Twelve to thirteen, I think."

"What? You don't know?"

"Don't have a birth certificate. Don't ask why. It's complicated."

She nodded.

"Your name?"

"Scar. You?"

"Charlotte Kira. Though people called me Charlotte Kill back in the day."

"Why?"

"It was a nickname poepke gave me, back when I was an assassin."

She nodded.

"So you really are the assassin?"

"Yes, now be quiet. I don't know how but there was an evil organization called-" She let out a groan. "-Evil Organization. The head thought that your mother, whose actual name was Charlotte Kill, thought that your mother was in fact me. So that's why they captured her."

"And this is what led to her death?" Scar asked, she started to feel an anger built within her.

"Yes. After all, the reminisce of Evil Organization wants to remove all factors that went into Evil Organization's downfall. Including all pieces of evidence." 

Suddenly she felt a sting of fear as she realized what that meant. She gilded as she knew that she would have to ask one question that she saw suddenly afraid to. Knowing that it could not be avoided she opened her mouth.

"Including…me?'

"I should think so."

"It's that why you came to me instead of Detective Jen and Detective Scot?" She asked.

She smiled and chuckled quietly.

"What?"

"You're smarter than her, I see!"

"Yes yes I am. I think it has something to do with being raised by a bunch of witches for the first years of my life. Think it might have been four or five. I did look four at the time."

She frowned.

"Come on. Has it not occurred to you that my eye colour isn't normal?"

She joined slowly.

"Honestly I thought it might have something to do with me when it started."

"Well it does, but not the way you meant. So how long has Charlotte been raiding you?"

"Since half a year after arriving at the children's home. Shortly after that she adopted Bill and Bliss. Now, I want to team up with you if you don't mind."

"Why?"

"I want to take down the ones that killed my mum. I believe that we could make a good team. You could even help train me on our way there. Also, I want you to tell everything to Detective Jen and Scot as well. Tomorrow maybe."

She nodded.

"Alright. Now, I can tell that you need your sleep."

She nodded as she closed her eyes. She soon drifted off. She woke up early in the morning from a nightmare. She then looked to her left as Charlotte arrived. Her face was stern and there was an ice cold determined look in her eyes.

"Get dressed."

She looked at her confused.

"Now!"

"Why?" She moaned.

"Because if you don't, you'll be leaving here in your pajamas."

She nodded as she quickly put on her school uniform. She then took the girl's name and then they walked to the window.

"Why are we-"

"Have you noticed that there are no other children here?"

"Yes, and?"

Her face became pale.

"I found out why." She said, passed Jill's phone to her.

She looked down and soon spotted the photographs on it. She noticed that they were off her mum as a teenager! Then she spotted more of both her, with her and her adopted siblings. There were several of them! In fact she saw that one of them was of her on her first day of school only a couple of days ago. Then she saw her talking to Beatrice and Britannia! And another was if the on their first day mining into thirteen Johan Close!

She dug deeper and spotted her text messages!


I have the girl.


Good.


Should I kill her?


No, not yet.


Why?


We need to know where the other two are.

So stay with her and find out where they are.


I will, and the moment I find out?


Bring her in.


Why?


You need to stay where you are.

We may need you for later.


Noted.


She looked up. Her stomach dropped. She looked back at the door out of hunger and fear. She looked back at the phone and had an idea. So she then typed another message.


I am ready. I have the information.

So what should I do about the detectives?


"What are you doing?"

She looked up, her eyes focused and ablaze with determination, with a confident smile on her lips.

"Taking advantage."


Never mind about them. They will be our job.


At this she frowned for a moment. Then dialed Detective Jen's number. She took her phone and called her.

"Hello?"

"Detective Jen, don't trust Jill Gardener! She's with Evil Organization." She said, then hung.

She then took a photo of the texts and sent them to her and then photo after photo and sent them. She put both phones into her back pocket and walked back to Charlotte. They left the room out of the window. She followed Charlotte away from the building.

"Miss Kira. I think that we should hide and wait for the car to arrive." She said showing her the text.

She looked at her both confused and impressed.

"Were you really raised by Charlotte Kill?"

"Yes, why?"

"You are far too smart for a twelve year old!"

"Well, I am dedicated to what I want to do. Though I do wish to learn more. After all-"

"No. That's not it." Charlotte said, clearly not buying it.

"Fine! When I study, I try to do all I can to learn everything I can about that subject. I don't like leaving stones unturned."

She nodded.

"So, in the meantime we need to find a place to train."

She smiled excitedly.

They soon traveled to a beach, whose ride was out beyond the eyes could see. There they trained for half an hour before returning to the house. They soon spotted the cars. They were about to get close to the cars until they both felt a pin prick in their neck and all went black.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part