The Anti-Fairy Tales The Beanstalk And The Giant Arc Part Four

 Prisoners Of The Giant


She then was thrown into a pan and he was soon pouring water in the pan flooding it. This forced her to start trodding on the water,just to stop herself from falling and drowning in the water. He then flicked on the fire underneath her. This, she knew, would heat the water to a point that she would either die by drowning or being boiled alive.

"What art thou doing here?"

"I was trying to find a way to get home. I was told that you knew of a way."

"Right. And what is thine name?"

Do I tell him?

No. It would be too much of a risk. After all, I'm sure that if I told him then he would know who I am. Then I know that he would use me to win over Wolfox. After all, I know that he would want to get his hands on me.  

Also, didn't one of those books in that library say that there are connections between demons and giants? Whatever those connections are either way if he knows who I am is the moment I will be put into Wolfox's hands.

So a fake name?

Fake name.

"Alex Cinder."

"Right, Alex,who told thee of this?"

"A woman. Didn't give a name."

She was then plucked from the water.

"Alright. I hath taken a liking to thee. So I shall keep thee."

He then carried her to his room. There was a bed next to the window with brown sheets and pillows. There was a wardrobe next to the opposite wall in-between them was a bedside table and several bookshelves next to the doors. With a cell in the upper half of the wall several feet from the wardrobe. Underneath the cell was a keyhole sealing it shut. He opened the bars she was thrown in.

"Thou ought to get to know thine fellow prisoners." He said, as she ran to the bars before they were brought down and locked.

She looked back to see two people behind her. One was a man that looked just one or two years older than her. The other was a woman that looked just like him, although she looked slightly older. Both had golden eyes and hair with pale skin. They both wore a collar around their neck with a pale green ring around their neck. Heald together by a padlock.

"Urm, who are you two?"

"Egoso Kin." Said the man.

"Cimus Kin." Said the woman.

"Why are you here?"

"We are here after escaping two girls, twins I think. Both of them claimed to be two parts of the Dark Lady Grasharlo."

"Who?"

"An evil witch, who was well known to be the worst of all Dark Ladies. One that could not be trusted to either live or die. And they did things to us. Now Egoso has dung that is made of gold. Then there's me,who once loved playing many instruments and singing many songs. Yet now I can't sing anything but prophecy and every instrument turns to gold!"

"What?"

"Every instrument that Cimus touches turns to gold."

"I heard. It's just completely unbelievable "

What the Hell!

"Why would they do such a thing!?"

"Don't know. Probably because they could."

She looked down and nodded. She looked back, through the bars. She walked up to them and leaned upon them.

"So who are you?"

"Alex Cinder. I'm here because I found myself here and I need to get back to my friends."

She then grabbed the bars and shook them again and again.

"That won't work. We've already tried."

She looked out of the window and nodded.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part