Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Two

 The Purple Purl


They looked down at the map. They spotted that the map was well coloured and the writing was deep ink purple.

“There, the Sapphire Cave is said to be the location of the first one, the Purple Purl.”

“Then how long will it take?”

“Well, not long. I used to play around there a lot as a child. Should take an hour at the top!”

The girls nodded as they walked.

“Wonder how long this quest will be?” Doormaze thought out loud as her mind went over Kai and Cardmorgue and her father. Yet she wondered what they would think bringing her twin sister home! Shebcould not help but smirk at the thought.

“Depends on if you are the one that Phoraop was on about.”

“If we are?”

“Thirteen days at most.”

They nodded. Yet, as they walked at a good and fast pace, it took them half an hour. The Sapphire Cave seemed ordinary at first but the moment that they stepped inside they saw the sapphire all around them. The light sparkled inside like thousands of stars in a blue night sky. They looked at the whole place, their mouths agape.

“Woah!”

That was when they walked inside further.

“So tell me more about yourself Garnet.”

King Garnet.”

“Sorry.”

“Well, when I was a child I used to play here for endless hours. I sometimes became lost, yet my mother and father would always be able to find me. Somehow. Yet I never saw the purl, but I knew that it was here, somehow. I can never tell you how or why. Then, when I became king, I celebrated my coronation here.”

“I think that it is a beautiful place to celebrate!”

“So, where to next?” Coalmine asked as they came to tunnels that looked like a crossroad.

“Right. I have never been down the right side before. Even when I was searching for it.”

They nodded as they walked down to the right.

“So why didn’t you travel down here before?”

“I guess…I know not why, but this place seemed to scare me. The fear was so much so, that I could do nothing but go the other way. Almost like there was something evil down here.”

“Oh! Were you scared of the dark?” Coalmine cooed.

“Yes. I have heard of many accounts that people would go right and never come back ever again.”

“And why didn’t you check down here last time?”

“I did. There was always a strange suit of armour that I could never get past. Mainly because I could never defeat it.”

Coalmine nodded.

“Sounds like it must be magic. Which means that it must have a magic seal of some kind, keeping it animated. Once we find that then we should focus on destroying that.”

“So it’s like turning it off?”

Burn nodded.

“Then I think that we could be the best for the fight. Doormaze, stay on the side and keep your eye out while we fight. Once you see the seal, call to us. So that we will be able to take it down.”

“You know Burn, that was a good plan.”

“Well, if it is made of metal you would be able to use your fire breath on it and I can use my magic to concentrate it to the seal.”

She nodded.

“Good plan again.”

“So, which one of you is that leader?’

“Officially, Doormaze.”

He nodded.

“How come?”

“Because she is the one that is tasked in finding the different pieces of the Reality Sphere. We just help. That’s all!”

He nodded.

“Which one?”

Coalmine frowned.

“What do you mean by that?”

“Phoraop Philosopher made three. All were broken. One was by Johan Close, in taking down a dark master lord, even though he was fully successful. One was by Reho Rosecastle, to take down a dark lady, Grass Low, if I remember. With the last being broken to stop a world of evil dragons from invading all the worlds.”

“Then it must be the last.”

“Right, now, quiet, we are coming to the end of the ramp. So I think that both of you need to get into your positions and I will keep my eye out and keep His Majesty safe.” Doormaze ordered.

“Right.”

“Ready.”

They came to a chamber and they looked around. They spotted the armour in the corner. They all walked in and the armour pulled up, almost like a child pulling their toy up.

Coalmine ran to it. It pulled out its blade. She pulled out her’s. Their swords met. They both jumped away like a mirror immediately after. They then met their blades again. Then they did this again and again and again with Coalmine slowly turning as their blades danced. 

That was when Doormaze saw it. A small purple dot that she looked closer to she saw that it was a small circle with a tiny dot in the centre.

“The back of the neck!” She called.

Burn looked at it.

“That! But that’s tiny!”

She looked at her and frowned.

“Nevermind the size! Burn, are you ready?”

“Y-yes!”

 Soon Coalmine breathed her fire. Burn used her magic and turned the fire into the back of the neck as Coalmine jumped back. The seal malted away and it fell.

She looked up and spotted a red pillow with the purp in the centre. She walked up to it and took it.

“One down.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part