The Blue Rock And I The Tower Witch Part Four

Defeat Of The Witch


I stood on top of the tower. I was weak, tired and hungry. Towitch was not going to give me any chances of winning. Yet I was too angry to care. I was as cold as ice and I was shaking slightly. I found that I felt lighter than I was when I entered the tower.

Yet, upon the moment that she walked upon the roof, I ran at her. I went to throw a punch, yet this did not work. It just stopped like before. Yet it did not stop me. As my fist was in the air, I stepped forward and threw another punch. She stopped that too. I leaned in and bit into her chin and spat out a chunk. This released my fists and I was finally able to hit both of her cheeks. I then pounded her again and again.

She pushed her palm into my gut and I flew back. I jumped off the merlon and flew at her and was about to throw a punch but she stopped me in the air. I soon spat at one of the eyes and this caused them to close. Then I dropped. When I landed I thrust my palm into her stomach. Then I hit her again and again in her stomach. She clasped both her fists together and threw them into my head. I then hit my head on the purple brucks. I then was raised, stiffly erect and she punched my face again and again. She took a break and went to kick me and I caught her foot. I then twisted it. She then sent a blast at me and I let go.

Then used the cover of the light to hit her in the nose. Then I hit her again and again, I didn't care where. I then punched her in the chin. Then she threw a blast of light at me but I dodged. She threw another at me and I dodged. She threw another and I dodged. She threw another and this hit. The next moment I hit the merlon.

She ran to me and kneed me in the gut. She slapped me again and again. I then fell and she dug a fist into my abb. I was dragged up as this caused me to feel the ache in my stomach. She then punched me in the chest and pinned me to the merlon. Then she kneed me in the gut again and again. Causing the ache in my stomach to become worse and worse.

I then punched her and she was dragged into the merlon beside me. I then scrambled to my feet. I then went to run at her until she started to smirk. Then I noticed that she was looking behind me. I then looked back to see Uncle Haru with Charles and Merry nearby. My eyes widened as I looked back. She produced a ball of pure electricity. I felt anger flare up as I raced to her. She then hit me and pain entered my body. Then I spotted another and the screams rose up. I kicked her off me and dared not to look back before I hit her again and again. Making sure I got more and more blood on my fists.

She thrust a ball into my gut. I became blinded by both the pain and shock. I flew back and over a merlon. I reached out my hand and grabbed the top. Then my body slammed against the tower. Then I saw Towitch racing to me. I looked up and down and my heart shuddered at the height. I then looked back up and then made the decision. I let go.

Then I saw her outstretched her hand. So as I fell, I slowed down instead of speeding up. Yet I started falling slower and slower until I landed slowly. 

She then jumped off and almost floated down to me. Once she was close to me I grabbed her throat and hit her against the wall as hard as I could. I then punched her again and again. Until I saw the blood flowing from her white hair.

I, feeling slightly tired, took a break. I did not want to end it now. I wanted for her to feel what I felt. I wanted her to feel the pain that I felt. I wanted her to feel the humiliation, the hopelessness, the feeling of helplessness and the fear and despair. All the things that I had been through flicked through my mind like a video on fast forward.

She then let out a giggle through her bloody mouth and put a smile on her disfigured face. She thrust out her hand and gripped my throat. I could feel the pain in my head again. I cried out in pain as I could feel that she was in my mind again. But this time, I welcomed her in. I wanted to beat her in my mind, just like how she beat and tortured me in there.

The moment I felt her presence on my soul, I turned and punched her. I could see that the wounds in my soul were still bleeding. Yet I did not care. I punched her again and again until her soul bled. She tried to hit me but I was not having it. I kicked her in the gut and then gave her an upper cut as hard as I could. She then pulled away and I was brought back into reality.

I then felt a power course within me. I did not understand it but my trauma hair, which had increased to the top of my head, and eyes turned royal purple. I then thrust this surge towards her. I wanted her to die in the worst and most painful possible way. I wanted it with all my will.

She looked up at me with nothing but fear and terror. She was also confused and baffled at what she was seeing. She was shaking her head.

I smiled as I looked at her cower before me. I liked that feeling. No, I loved the dangerous and dark joy that seemed forbidden to indulge in.

I outstretched my hand and she screamed and screamed as her body erupted in pain. She started to convulse. She then foamed around the mouth. Then she vomited. She puked again and again until blood spilled from her mouth. Then I heard all her bones break as her internal organs came out of her mouth. Then she fell as her body became engulfed in flames leaving nothing but ash behind.

Then the sun came up and I felt my body shaking as the shock of what I did rippled through me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part