The Blue Rock And I The Tower Witch Part Two

 The Prisoner Of The Witch


I could feel my dear eclipse my thoughts. I had never been more scared in all my life. I could feel myself shaking all over more than I ever had. Nothing I had even been through could compare to this. Never had I felt so hopeless and helpless. My mind went over what she did too. The feeling of her soul touching mine. The pain that I felt and the way that I heard her speak in my head. I cringed just remembering that part sent an indescribable chill down my spin. Yet I felt both disgusted and nauseous. Then my mind dwelt upon Aunt Blue bursting into flames. Then Cho too. I hated the fact that I could do nothing to stop it.

There, in the sky, I felt truly alone. Yet during this I felt an incredible amount of dread build as I knew that I was about to experience more pain than I ever had felt before. I knew that the witch would never truly let me go. She would torture me as long and painfully as she would want and there was not a thing I could do or say that would stop it. Only giving her permission to put the curse back on the rocks would. Then other children would get lured in and trapped and their life force would be up feeding Towitch's power.

After that, who knows what would happen to me? Would she kill me the moment that it was done? Would she keep me alive to torture whenever or however she wants? Will she ever let me go once she has grown bored of me? No, I knew that regardless of what I did, she would never do that. I would be at her mercy for the rest of my life until the day I die.

Then to hell with it! I thought as I hit her in the chest. This caused her to drop me.

I soon fell. I found that as I fell lower and lower I was getting faster and faster. Even though I was scared, I was relieved at the same time. Even though I would die, the pain would end in the moment of death. At least I would be free from the witch and her evil. At least all my troubles would end.

I closed my eyes in this acceptance. I had, for a moment, peace as I accepted the quick death. The only regret would have been that I could not keep my promise. I looked forward to seeing Cho, Aunt Blue, mum and dad again. Wrapping my arms around them all. Telling them all what I had been through. Crying in their arms. I was looking forward to it.

Then reality and despair sank in the moment that I felt Towitch's arms around my waist. I let out a scream as she pulled me back up.

"No, no, no! I can not have you die. Not right now."

I looked back in frustrated anger. I then punched her and she let go. I then tumbled down into the trees. I rolled down and then I rolled on to the ground. I scrambled onto my feet and ran and ran. I could feel pain in my arms as I knew I would be feeling everything tomorrow. Yet I pushed through the pain as I ran and ran. I knew that I could not stop, not for one second. My head started spinning, but I forced myself to focus and push through it. I ran and ran. I started to sweat but I could not stop. My lungs cried out for air but regardless of how little I could satisfy them, bylut I could not give it. My legs started to hurt but I dared not to take a break. I then dared to look back but then I bumped into a woman.

"Watch what you're doing!"

I looked at her horrified. For a moment I thought that she was the witch. Then I saw the green eyes and blond hair. 

"I'm sorry! I was running from-"

Outrage entered my heart as I already felt her hand on my back. I felt panic sink in as all the colour left my face. My heartbeat became uncomfortably rapid. I felt nauseous. Then I felt her arms around me.

"I am going to have to punish you for that." She said as I felt a blade in my hand. 

"Alright you two, I'm having none of this, I'm calling the police!"

Then I felt the pain as I did when she touched my soul. I then felt her hand in the back of my head. Then I saw the blade raise up. I then felt her force my wrist forward and into the throat of the woman. At this I let out a scream as she fell choking on her own blood. 

"No, no, no!" I started to weep as I tried to go to her, but I could not move.

"Now," 

She pulled the blade out of my hand and cleaned it. Then she put it back into its sheath. 

"Should you try that again, the next person I see you will strangle to death."

I looked up at her shocked and completely defeated. I did nothing but let her fly me to wherever it was she was taking me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part