Strena Road To Roqaur Part Six

 Arrival At Roqaur


They walked through the forest. She looked at Bash. She noticed that she must have been fifteen to sixteen. She saw her harsh look yet she also remembered dreaming about her and even Chashathrophogh.

"Urm.." She was about to say, yet she realised that she did not know what to say. "I saw you in a dream once."

She raised her eyebrow.

"Really? I did too."

"Do you know why?"

"Destiny, I guess."

"Soo! The girl is supposed to have a destiny. That I would very much like to know!"

"Wolfox!"

"Alright! You can talk to your friend. Although -"

His face dropped.

"Sorry."

"You need to keep control of him."

"I can't but I can direct him."

"I know. But you need to at least try."

"Sooo! Arielsa was it?"

"She goes by the name Strena."

"Which is the name that you forced me to go by."

"Why?"

"I prefer not to say."

"Then you better."

He looked aside.

"Zarry!"

"I'll tell you tomorrow!" He moaned.

That was when Cerpheres walked up to him and draped his arm around his shoulder.

"Oh? And why tomorrow?"

He went to take a step away from him but Cerpheres took a step closer to him. He drew him in closer and leaned closely on him. He looked down at him with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"You're not planning on escaping in the night, are you?"

"No." He said with a high pitched voice and a curled lip 

He chuckled.

"Shame. I would've liked that!" He sang as he kissed him on the cheek.

At this he punched him. He smirked and licked his bottom lip. Suddenly he looked drunk.

"Oh! That was a good punch!"

"What? Did you actually like that?"

He looked at him like he was a cute animal.

"Maybe!"

"Chash', keep him away from me!"

"Only if you don't run away like last time. After all, I do want answers and you will give them to me."

"Oooh you're scary!"

Then Cerpheres looked at Strena.

"By the way-"

"No."

"But I didn't say anything!"

"Don't want to talk to you."

"But I want to ask you one thing;"

She looked up at his false sad look. Then she sighed.

"What?"

"Can you punch me?"

She rolled her eyes, as she knew that there was no avoiding it and wanting to get this outrage, fear and anger out of her system she punched him in the right cheek. He then was dragged back slightly.

"That was a good punch! You know you're much stronger than an average girl your age!"

"Well Master Zaryb has trained me like mad since I was five."

"Oh? Well I can tell-"

Then his eyes dropped to the swords on her hips.

"Are they Orion and Director?" He exclaimed, his eyes teeming with excitement.

"Yes, and yes I can weld them both!"

He looked at her impressed.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Really, really?"

"Really, really!"

He licked his lips.

"Then I should expect great things from you!" He sang as he walked on.

They soon left the forest behind.

"Tell me, the king here-"

"Is dead."

"Right."

"Then back to the inn?"

"Yes."

"Are we going to another Bounty Hunter Tavern?"

"No. Chash' is a Quester, not a bounty hunter so he won't be able to go into one of those."

"What's a Quester?"

"Someone who goes on quests, finding hidden treasures and artefacts." Bash explained.

She nodded as her eyes widened.

"Master Zaryb. Can I be one of those?"

"Sure, but Chashathrophogh will have to be your master in that regard."

"Really?"

"Do what you-"

"Hay, I thought of a good idea." Cerpheres sang.

"Just make sure that it's appropriate!" Chashathrophogh and Bash said at the same time, taking a glance at Strena.

Zaryb and Strena frowned as he looked at them.

"Weell, I like the idea of being a Quester and Miss Strena wants to be one too, so why don't we all become Questers?"

"Good idea Mr Cerpheres."

He smiled slightly goofy.

"Seee, the girl agrees."

"Well the girl doesn't know you." 

Then he let out a sigh.

"Fine! And we may find something that will help you."

Zaryb huffed.

"Why do you think that I became one in the first place?"

"So you wanted to help your friend? That's nice."

"Don't make this weird!"

"Too late!"

"Why don't you just give up on me?"

"Because you do not give up on friends!" He shouted as they reached an inn.

He looked back at Strena, then his cruel face appeared.

"Tell me, your niece is a bastard, isn't she?"

"Yes."

"Why is she still alive?"

"Because Gajellidor Darcrogh put a curse upon us and we have been chasing him down to get the box that the curse is tied to in order to break it!"

He nodded.

"Now I would like to talk with Zarry."

He smiled and shrugged.

"Sorry."

"Doesn't matter. Tell me do you want the girl to be signed in as-"

"Strena."

He nodded 

"Now, Arielsa, you're going to be signed in with Bash. Zarry, you will be lodging with me and Cerpheres." 

"Fine! But if he does anything-"

"Then don't try to run away."

"Fine."

Once they were all signed in, Bash  took Strena by the hand.

"Come on!"

She nodded as they walked to the room.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part