The Blue Rock And I The Tower Witch Part One

 Declaration Of The Witch


I was dropped in front of Uncle Haru, Aunt Blue, Cho and the ones that we rescued from the two rocks. My body hurt all over and I was too exhausted to be able to move. I was only just on the verge of unconsciousness. All I could feel or think about was the pain I was in, but that had only just begun. I knew that I was bleeding but I did not want to think about that 

I did not stand a chance! I was a fool to make that deal with Inanis. I could not kill this witch! She was just too powerful and I was weak as a kitten in front of her. She easily overpowered me. She easily was able to hurt and torture me and I was powerless to stop her! I hated it!

"Aqua!" Aunt Blue shouted.

"What did you do to her?" Uncle Haru growled.

"Who are you anyway?"

She laughed.

"Have you not figured it out yet? Why! I am the witch that cursed those two rocks to lure you all in them to decay so your life force would feed my own! So when I returned to my home world I would be more powerful than ever before. However I was unfortunately killed by five people and four of them were just as old if not younger than you, before I could enjoy all that. My name is Towitch Terrasaga and I have come for the rocks, all of them!" She declared.

I felt myself flinch as she picked me up by the back of my neck and I was pushed forward. Then I felt the blade at my throat. Then she pushed me to take a step forward. Knowing that she would slit my throat if I did not obey her, I did all that I could to force myself to walk on.

Then Aunt Blue raced to me then I felt the blade press against my throat, making it bleed. This caused her to stop. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying out. I did not want to make this any more worse than it already was.

We walked back inside the mansion. Then I was led to the room that I found Stellam all those years ago. I could taste a strange sad taste of nostalgia upon looking at the place. Yet I did not have the time to appreciate this as I was nudged forward as to remind me of the danger I was in. I walked down the stairs then to the room where Inanis and Stellam were. I, knowing what the witch wanted, opened the door. Then my eyes rested up on them 

"Why is she not dead?"

I'm sorry…I couldn't! She was just too powerful! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

"It is alright child. I know. Now, witch this is between us. Leave her alone!"

Suddenly I felt my head pounding and then felt like it was on fire. My brain felt like it had needles in every part of it. I then started to sweat as I could feel the witch's presence in my mind. Then her soul pressed against mine. I then felt a frightful moment, where I felt a naked vulnerability as I felt a fiery pain sink into a place deeper into my chest. I felt exhaustion overcome me like a wave. I could feel myself cry and scream out in pain.

"Oh, no. I am afraid I can not do that. After all, she was able to resist my curse and furthermore she broke both of my curses." I heard her say in my head.

The only thing that held me in place and stopped me from trembling was the magic that held me in place.

Help! Please help! Please, someone, help! I'm scared! Mom! Dad! Help, please!

"Oh, are you already crying for your mummy and daddy already? Oh, I have not even started with you."

Why? Let me go! Please, just stop. It hurts, it hurts!

"I am glad that you asked why. After all, when I was killed by those royal bastards in a tower my father had told me to protect. The only thing that kept me going was the curse that was on the rocks. After all, once it was broken I would resurrect when and where it was broken. Yet the nature of the curse would have its own cons. Such as the one that resisted and broke my curse would become the race of the rocks and the other is the only way that the curse can be restored would be by that person who would have to wholeheartedly give the caster permission to do so. "

I felt a tear fall as both dread and despair sank deep into me. I knew that she would never let me go or leave me alone. No, she would do all that she could to get that. This meant that she would put me through more pain than I ever have. This was going to be worse than anything that Doctor Wolfram ever put me through.

"Now get them. Do anything and I will slit her throat. Or I could do worse."

I then felt a slight release of the magic and I walked over to them. I tried to do all that I could to keep myself from falling to my knees. I reached out and took the rocks. She then clicked, making me flinch. I felt the blade cut me slightly.

She let out a chuckle and showed me a large black sack.

"Put them in."

I did. She then flung it over her shoulder. She then turned to see Aunt Blue rush up to her. Than she clicked. The next moment Aunt Blue burst into flames. I let out a scream.

"No! Stop it! Please heal her! I'll come with you. No struggle, please stop!"

She then turned to me.

"No."

I felt my knees buckle beneath me as I heard her screams. Truly helpless as I saw my Aunt being burnt to death. Desperately I bashed into her. She landed on the ground and I patted her body again and again as she screamed and screamed and this did nothing to stop the flames. She stopped screaming and she turned to ash before I knew it.

Then I looked down to see a bullet in the ashes.

"Aqua!" 

I looked up to see Cho!

"No! Get out of here! P-"

She too burst into flames. I had to look away. Then I felt a hand on me. I was pulled forward. Towitch pulled me out of the room and then the library too burst into flames. She flicked her hand out and she pulled me out of the window. I let out a scream as I gripped onto the witch. Then I noticed that we were in the air. The next thing I noticed was the mansion was now on fire. I saw people run out. I counted twelve. Even though I was scared, I felt a sense of relief.

None will die in the fire. That's good. I thought as we flew away.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part