The Anti-Fairy Tales The Giant's Battle Arc Part Four

 The Trick


It was noon the next day. Antway barged in to be greeted by Pheoshan. He looked at her with hunger in his eyes. He thought of a series of things that he would like to do to her once he had won her. He smiled as he knew that he had his opportunity to take her right here and now, yet his price steadied him.

"Has your master abandoned you?"

"No. He is out to warm up for your duel. He will be back in an hour and a half's time. So please, be patient."

"Alright! I will." He sang, nodding.

He then took a step closer to her. He placed a hand on her shoulder. He licked his lips.

"Well, in that case! How about I show you a taste of what you should expect when I have you?" He said, gripping her chin.

"Please no!"

"Oh? Why not? Your master won't know."

"No but his child will! Speaking of which, I need to attend to him. Then I will attend to polishing his armour."

He let go of her.

"'Child'? I thought Engleman did not want children."

Don't remind me! She thought, feeling slightly nauseous.

"Well that's because of the curse that the Dark Lady placed upon his children after he beat her in battle."

"What curse?"

"That all his children will always be babies. That they would never, ever be stronger than him."

He smirked as he nodded. He chuckled slightly.

"Yes. He is right to. I hope that you will not be having weak children. No…I can tell that yours will be strong. Very strong indeed. In fact they will be unrivaled by any!"

Where did that come from?

"What? What do you mean by that?"

"I can tell these things. I can tell that you will be a great mother and your children will be too. Engleman will never know, but that is why I want you. Because I want to be the father of those great children."

Oh! I have never thought about having children. Never mind that! How would what I am effect them? In that case should I even have them?

"And why are you saying these things?"

"Because I will make them great."

Thought so. Now keep acting innocent.

She then collected a spoon.

"Now, my master has entrusted me with little Engles. So please, do not tell him that I have let you see him?" She passed, grabbing his hands. "If he ever finds out he'll eat me alive on the spot!"

He then chuckled.

"I will, you can relax. However my lips will only be sealed, if you miss them. And I don't mean a peck. I mean the deep one." He said, taking a step closer to her.

You pig! You absolute pig! I will kill you for that!

What should I do?

Should I do it? Well he would get suspicious if I don't.

But I don't want to! The very thought makes me want to puke!

No. Do it, or tease him. But don't make it appear that you are.

"Maybe later. Right now, I need to give little Engles his soup. He'll be cross if I don't." Said she. "So, please let me do this first."

"Alright, but the moment that you are done, then you will miss me. Alright?"

"Alright."

Like that will ever happen!

"So what is in this soop?"

"Carrots, mill and a few different poisons. Apparently, but father and son are not only immune to them, but they just can not get enough of them!"

His eyes widened as he placed his fingers to his lips. His face suddenly became green.

She chuckled.

"Don't worry! My master never poisons his guests. One of the rules that I was taught on my first day. Bad manners." She commented.

She forced a smile off her face as she finished the soup. She then collected the bowl and opened the door.

They walked into a baby blue room with a baby blue cot made of dark wood.

She walked up to the cot.

"Good afternoon Engles!" She cooked.

She scooped up the soup and put it into his mouth. She had to bury her urge to laugh as she did. Yet she did all that she could to keep her mouth shut and fed him in silence. It took all her self control to stop herself from busting out in laughter. She also had to keep all the mockery from her face. She also had to keep her hand steady as she continued to feed him.

"He seems to be a very quiet baby."

"Well, he told me that because my master tried to keep Engles a secret. He beat him until he stopped talking. Still, he can sometimes throw a tantrum every now and again."

She smiled as stroked his head. She then took out a shortbread biscuit. Then he gave it to him.

"Why are you giving him one of those?"

"He hates carrots and this is the only biscuit that he likes. Don't worry, they are not poisoned."

At that he picked one up and went to bite the shortbread. However, his teeth could not even sink into the surface of the biscuit! He tried biting and biting, but he could not sink his teeth into it. He tried biting harder and harder, but again he could not sink his teeth into it! It was just too hard for his teeth.

"Careful, they're quite hard."

"What?"

"They like them hard."

He then put the biscuit down.

"Why?"

"It helps keep their teeth strong. Here, why don't you see?"

"Alright."

He put a finger into his mouth. The moment it was in Engles bit into the finger. His teeth sank deep into his flesh. Antway screamed out in pain as the teeth sank in deeper and into the bone. He ripped off the finger as he pulled it out the baby's mouth.

"Wh-what is this baby?"

"Hay! That's my master's cold you're talking about!"

He looked up in shock and horror then back at his hand.

"Th-then the father…"

"Had much sharper teeth. In fact, I saw him bite out the side of a rock. Just to show me what would happen if I disobeyed him! It really scared me."

"And he survived?"

Her eyes widened.

"That wasn't the scariest part! I heard that he ate some, just as a favour of the Demon King Wolfox himself!"

"H-he knows the Demon K-King?"

"Yes. He was the one that gave him a great secret to his wealth."

"And he believed him?"

"Not until he tried it."

"Now, here, let me get that. By the way, you won't tell my master about this will you?" She asked, speaking her shoulder forward.

"No. No I won't. In fact, I can tell you that you need not worry about me anymore! Tell Engleman that the duel is off. He wins! I will not be back here, ever!"

With that he ran far and far away. He ran faster and faster when he did not look where he was going. His foot slipped and he fell off the side of the island!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part