Doormaze Drage The Colourless World Arc Part Four

The Piece


After they had mourned and fully healed they took the time to celebrate. They ate all until their stomachs hurt and others danced around a fire until they muggles ached. Then others drank until they were barely sober and sinning baldy out of tune. With only the three girls holding back and eating their own fill but not too much. Nor did they dance this was because one, Doormaze didn't know how to dance, two Coalmine was not the type to dance and November was Burn. In fact she was always curled up with a depressed look in her eyes.

The three girls sat down. Coalmine carried yep glasses of wine. She one to Doormaze.

"I'm under age!" 

"So am I!" Coalmine said with a cheeky look in her eyes.

She looked at the wine and took a sip.

"Then why're you drinking it?" Burn asked as she took a sip.

"Why're you?"

She spat it out.

"You have a good point, but honestly, I just have a lot I want to forget." She mumbled.

"Me too, but I think there should be at least tonight, happiness, care free happiness!" Doormaze sang.

Both Coalmine and Burn smiled weakly.

"Yeah…I think they is a good idea." She admitted as she took another sip.

She looked at the white flames. She looked like she was thinking about something that she was not willing out ready to talk about.

"Then could you tell me more about yourself?"

"Alright. The first this that I remember if having dreams of fire. More specifically the fire pit London behind started by none other than dragons." 

Burn laughed.

"Well that's not in the books!"

"Well you might not be from the same London."

"Yeah!?"

"Tell me, how did you get here?"

Burn looked aside.

"Well, to be honest, I don't know. But somehow I got me here."

"What do you mean?"

Burn's eyes twitched.

"I don't know why, but sometimes, when I don't use my powers it stopped up the power, singleness and over time it becomes so powerful that I can do great things. Then after that, I become powerless."

"So it's that why you didn't escape? Because you couldn't?"

She nodded and took a sip.

"So what's your here's memory?"

Burn looked into the fire.

"I don't think I have one."

"Well, how about we make some?"

Both Burn and Coalmine let out a laugh.

"Sure, if you think you can!"

"Then why don't you come with me and Coalmine?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Hay Coalmine, do you want her to come?"

"Why do you even need to ask?"

"Good point. That's it, you're coming with us!" Doormaze said, raising her glass. "'To travel'!"

"To travel!" The others sang as they tapped their glasses together and Burn drank and Coalmine hesitated before taking her drink.

They soon finished their drinks. Then Doormaze, Coalmine and Burn were all dragged to the dancer as the men took their hands and then spun them around. They placed their hands on their hope and raised them all above their heads. They all gripped their shoulders for support and afraid that they would do them. They placed them down and spun them again and again. Then was pushed forward and pulled back before being spun again.

She then was pulled away from the crowd by Uncle Candenmace.

"Tell me, what do you think of Coalmine?"

"I think she's cool and great at what she does."

"Well, I think that you need to keep a close eye on her. Do you trust her?"

"Yeah. I mean I do, but I have a hunch that she's not telling me everything. But I think she's allowed to keep her secrets."

"I wouldn't if I were you."

"Why?"

"Because, things that she says. They just don't add up." He told her.

"I know and I will be cautious but I will let her come with me. Why are you not coming too?"

"No. This place is my home now."

She nodded.

"Well I think that having her with me, where I can keep a close eye upon her would be a good idea."

Her uncle nodded.

"Well, I hope that's the best option too."

They were soon home. The other girls soon joined them after. The following day they placed her hands on her shoulder.

"Fair well!"

"Same to you!"

Then with that, they placed the pieces together and they were off to the next world…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part