The Anti-Fairy Tales The Giant's Battle Arc Part Three

 The Plan


Engleman became a nervous wreck throughout the morning. He muttered words that Pheoshan could not make out. She had noticed this in the early hours and yet she did nothing. No, she knew that he needed to continue in this before she did anything to help him. She also had a part of her that looked seeing the giant in this state. Yet he was not ready to be in her palm just yet.

Then noon came. She cooked the food and then rested it in front of him. He looked at the food yet he clearly was not interested in eating.

"What is it?" She asked, finally.

"Thou know what it is! I hath to face Antway tomorrow! He is the most powerful of the giant's! And I hath to face him tomorrow! And it is thine fault!"

She sat opposite him. She had to surprised a smirk and put on a concerned look on her face.

"I know, for that I am sorry. However I think that you are missing a viral thing."

His eyebrow was raised.

"Oh? And that is?"

"He may be stronger than you, that does not mean he's smarter than you."

"No!" He snapped as he looked aside.

Then a smirk appeared on his lips.

"Noooo…. Thou art right."

He let out a chuckle.

"And I can tell that thou art smart too!"

She smirked.

I have him.

"All the better to serve you with!"

His smile became wider.

"Yeah…I suppose that thou hath a plan?"

She turned as she thought for a moment.

What can I do to give him a victory but yet make a fool out of him?

Then the idea hit her.

"Tell me, how long ago did you kill Gantara?"

"Four years ago. Why?"

"Did she ever give you any children?"

"Yeah. I ate them all!"

What?!

She looked at the giant with shock and horror. She could feel that nauseous feeling rush over her. Yet despite her face becoming far too pale to a point that she looked ill, she had to continue. She forced a smile upon her face. To make him feel happy and cover up her fear and nausea.

What kind of monster is this? Why am I doing this? Why would I prefer to be with this evil creature?

"What?"

"I ate them. I don't want any children. So I ate them. I also ensured that Gantara had many miscarriages. I would even make her eat some too."

She pushed her hands to her mouth to stop her from vomiting.

No wonder she wanted to kill him!

"Right…urm…I would like time to process that." She said, feeling her heartbeat increase.

She had to calm herself before she made a mistake.

"Not until you tell me thine plan."

Oh, right. The plan.

"Well I was thinking, maybe you did have a child?"

His eyes narrowed.

"I'm listening."

"Well what if you pretend to be your own son?"

"And?"

"Once he arrives here you pose as your own son. And I will give you two a series of tests designed to make him fear you."

He smiled.

"I like the sound of that."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part