The Anti-Fairy Tales The Giant's Battle Arc Part Two

 The Rival Giant


It was the second morning if being Engleman's slave. She knew that it was still too soon to make her move. This was going to have to pay the long game. She also had to be very careful out she might end up being the food that she was cooking. She may have gained the giant's favor but she still did not have his trust. Not his computer trust. No, she needed to work on that. Which meant they she would not be able to make her move until a week at least. So she has to play the part of a dutiful slave wanting to win the heart of her master.

She looked up.

Engleman came in and have her the bottle once she was in the ground. She drank it. She grew and scooped up Egoso's gold dung, cleaned it and this time she melted the gold into bars. She cleaned her hands and cooking the breakfast.

Then she heard a bang that made her jump. She looked back to see where it came from. She noticed that Engleman did not make the noise. He then bellowed and waved at her to calm down. Yet he suddenly became nurvous. He then gestured for her to continue coming as he left the room. She returned to cooking.

"Engleman!" Sang a giant with short black hair and brought, reddened blue eyes with reddened cheeks. He wore a vest of chainmail that exposed his large well built muscles and black leather trousers and boots.

"Antway! Why art thee here?" He asked.

"Just got a visit." He said, taking a seat.

"Girl, make something for him to!"

"Right sir."

She put in more bacon and eggs and more beans. She tried to not draw too much attention to her. So she did all that she could to remain silent. Keeping her mind upon cooking and cooking alone. Yet despite all this she could not help but feel a pair of predatorial perverted eyes look at her.

"They me what is the name of the girl?"

"Alex Cinder."

He smiled and he licked his lips.

"Nice name. Yet I do not know if the name sutes the beautiful face such as yours."

"Th-thank you?" He said, unsure if that was a good thing or not.

"I think that I would like to see more of you." He sang.

Oh hell no! Something tells me that's the last thing I would want.

What should I do?

Don't comment. Just keep working. He might lose interest.

She then put the food upon the plate and then put them in the table. Keeping her head down. Yet the other giant gripped her chin. He pulled her head up, forcing her to look at him. His eyes narrowed for a moment. Then he smiled widely as his eyes widened.

"Yes, you are beautiful. More than an ordinary girl of your age." 

He pulled her closer and sniffed.

"And you smell better than most too! You know you also smell of the Demon King. I have to have you!"

He then looked at Engleman. There was a hungry look in his eyes.

"How much? How much for her?"

Oh! Oh no!

Her eyes moved to Engleman, her eyes wide with fear. He looked at her for a moment, he was afraid. She felt her heart sink. She could see that despite his boasting be was looking at someone he could not beat. Which meant they she would have to do something.

I have got to put an end to this. I have got to think. Think brain, think!

Her mind flicked through all that she had gathered. She remembered all that she had learnt about the giant all that he had told her. Thinking of a solution. She had to ensure that she did or she would bring to this Antway.

"Urm…"

"He doesn't need your gold." She felt her mouth say.

What am I doing? If I screw this up then I will not be there only one here that will be killed! Or worse boiled and eaten alive.

Quick, calm down.

"Oh? And why is that?"

She smiled.

"He has a secret behind his wealth, but as I am my master's slave I can not tell you. Yet I am disappointed. I thought that a giant who none could rival would be more protective of his belongings." She snapped.

He looked at her with a frown as he nodded.

"Get of my slave Antway! She is right. I should be more protective of my possessions."

"Alright! Then I shall have her via a duel! At twelve of the clock sharp!"

"No. Two o'clock. I would like to have time to do my duties and clean and polish my master's armour."

Antway bellowed a laugh.

"Fine! However, I will be arriving at twelve."

Before anyone could say anything he stormed out in a rage.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part