Strena Powerless Part Seven
Devastation
They had been on the ocean for three weeks and they had spotted a smaller ship. It had light brown wood and had candlelight flooding the windows. They could hear the laughter coming from the ship. Strena curled up, feeling dread as they came closer and closer and closer. She knew that it was only a matter of time when he would take over. Then all on that small ship would be dead and all she could do was watch and feel the blood, hear the laughter as they all screamed until they died.
Then they passed and she dived to the deck.
“What was that, Jonny?”
“I don’t know. Maybe someone from that other ship landed upon this one by mistake?”
“Mummy, we should help them.”
That was when a ripple of horror ran throughout her entire body. She felt her eyes look up. To her utter horror, she saw a little girl, no older than she was when her parents were killed! Her hair was dark brunette and light brown skin.
“Hello, I’m Jessi!” She said as she outstretched her hand. “Who are you?”
He used her lips to smile slightly as she heard laughter in her head. Her hand moved before she could stop it as she could only scream.
Then the parents rushed out.
“Get away from me! He’s going to kill you! Please! He’s going to kill you!”
Then the woman looked down at her daughter and screamed as Strena could only cry.
“Please!”
“What did you do to my daughter!” She shouted as she rushed up to her.
“No! Please! He’ll make me kill you!”
Realizing that would never work.
“Please don’t! Please, don’t! I just can’t take it anymore!”
“What-”
He took over and stabbed her in the stomach. Then she dropped, clutching it. She felt his smile on her lips. She felt his laugh burst out of her mouth.
“Oh! And she tried to warn you!” He tutted.
That was when her husband went to stab her. Her hand flicked out and grabbed his wrist. Her head raised.
“Oh! You good, good boy!”
Stop it! Please stop it! Please, just stop it! I’ll do anything just please don’t do this! Please don’t-NO!
She felt the blood already on her hand. She could feel the tears falling as he laughed and laughed.
“Oh! Are you crying?” He cooed, stabbing the aman again and again and again with the woman being only for the woman to scream again and again and again as she bled out. Then the man dropped and her body turned to her.
“Why? Why are you doing this? What did we ever-”
Her hand was able to move to her but a hand gripped her wrist. She looked up at Cerpheres. She felt something on her forehead and soon she regained control over her body. Soon she could do nothing but weep in his arms.
“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I'm sorry!” She wept.
She looked up at him.
“Please can you heal her? Can you heal the rest?”
He shook his as she flopped.
“I’m afraid I can’t heal the dead. But I can take you away from here.”
Soon she was already asleep.
“Come we need to, get a meeting on what you do.”
Soon he took the girl back.
Comments
Post a Comment