Strena Powerless Part Four

 Desperation


When Strena woke up the next day she noticed that all her wounds were healed. She felt a cold cuff around her ankle. She looked down with a sting of sorrow in her heart to see the chain and the bed. She saw that all her weapons had been taken off her.

She curled up and wept.

Why? Why did you do that? Why did you do this to me? What did I ever do to you?

“Nothing! I just wanted to get to my dear old rival’s poor, poor host!”

Will you go away when he goes away?

“No.”

Her brain was flooded with laughter. She curled up tighter as she covered her ears, hoping that it would drown out the sound. Yet it did nothing. It only made the laughter louder and louder and louder.

“I think that I can have way too much fun with you! After all, I can tell that you are going to grow up to be beautiful women and beautiful women can be used to be a great and deadly weapon. Yes, I can use you to send so many men to their deaths. I can use your body to kill their loyalty before I send them all to the Demon Realm. I can make this body more powerful by making you produce human sacrifices!”

No! Please, just no!

Suddenly she hugged her stomach, just thinking about him using her hypothetical children in such an evil act. No, if she were to have any children she would not want any of them to get harmed, let alone sacrificed!

“It would hurt you too much wouldn’t it?”

At this she started crying. Crying over her lost innocence. Crying because she was afraid. Crying over the future children that did not stand a chance and she could never protect. Children that would be soon killed. She just could not stop. She tried to stop herself but she just could not stop the tears from falling. Tears that were falling like rain in a storm.

“Which are you?” Asked Chashathrophogh.

Her head shot up.

“Help me! Please, help me!”

“I can’t, sorry.”

“But what if he takes over and I go missing again and I turn up pregnant and he kills the baby! He said he would! Please help me! Please get him out of here! Please get him out of me! I don’t want this! I can’t stop him!” She wept.

Chashathrophogh looked to the side. He hid his pain in his face.

“How can I? I haven’t been able to save Zarry, let alone you!” He snapped. “He’s my only friend and I can do nothing to help him. Honestly, I sometimes feel like nothing more than a failure.”

She jumped as her head flooded with laughter.

“Is this what he had to deal with?”

“Yes.”

“Without warning?”

“No.”

“And there’s nothing that you can do?”

“If there was, I would have already done it.”

She looked down and nodded.

“And why don’t you just kill me and get it over with? You’re the Bastard Killer, aren’t you? Well I’m a bastard! So why don’t you kill me?”

“Because it will hurt Zarry.” He spoke with a strange tone to his voice. Yet he put on a smile. “But don’t give up. Alright?”

She looked down and nodded as he left.

That was when she looked on to see Zaryb and looked away out of guilt.

“Did you hear all that?”

He nodded.

“Is there anything that can be done?”

He shook his head.

“Can you do nothing to stop it?”

“No.”

She looked down and nodded.

“Weeell! Looks like you beauties are awake!”

“Cerpheres…”

He looked at her.

“Are you alright?”

She shook her head.

“Can you help me?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Because I am too angry. You two have so much greatness in you that is being crushed by those two dear old friends of mine and I hate it!”

“Can’t you do anything?”

“No. After all, I don’t know how yet. The only thing is that potion father dear and Grasharlo are cooking up. So stay in there and I’m sure we’re gonna get those nasty, little demons out of you.” He sang. 

Then good lips smiled wide making Strena wince and he licked his lips and looked drunk as he reached out his hands.

“Then I will make sure that greatness of yours gets cultivated and brought out!”

He chucked. Yet she put in a sad smile.

“Thank you.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bounty Hunter Bash Labyrinth Lock Part Three

Bounty Hunter Bash Labyrinth Lock Part Two

Strena Acceptance Part One

Strena Acceptance Part Three

Strena Acceptance Part Two

Strena Acceptance Final Part

Doormaze Drage A World Of Truth Final Part