The Sorrowful Rebel Rise Of The Rebel Part Twenty One

 Reunion


Loc woke up early the next day. She slipped out of bed and quickly found the loo. There she did her business and took a quick wash. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked thinner and her eyes looked completely hardened and, despite her long sleep, still had heavy bags underneath them. She noticed that her amber eye had a red tint. She noticed that she looked like a strange combination of Grasharlo, Reho and herself.

Seeing this, her mind could not help but go to Gracey and Sharimon. She remembered how they started to look more like Grasharlo as they grew. This made her wonder if, as time wore on, she would look completely like a combination of Grasharlo and Reho as she was composed of both.

She shook her head.

Hardly matters. After all, no one's going to care or see my face. So I guess that's a plus. Also due to the fact that nobody here knows Grasharlo or that I'm one third of her, so none would care. So I guess that I could be happy here.

But someone must stop them! If not me then who?

I need to get back to my world.

She let out a sigh and dried her face. She then put her mask on then left. She then walked to the desk of the doc.

"Sorrowful, I was just about to get you!" Noble Wolf exclaimed.

She looked up.

"Yeah. Just woke up. Have they arrived?"

"Yes and they have taken a small factory."

"Good. How many did they rescue?"

"You will see once they all arrive. Then the rest will wait for your orders."

She smiled. 

"That's good."

She looked up to see three large trucks or small buses coming. She looked at the group that came out. She immediately recognized them all. She let out a laugh, remembering that all of them were part of the previous rebellion. She clapped.

"Oh! Excuse me!" She sang as she ran to them.

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes!"

"Lo- Sorrowful, is that you?" Asked one with purple skin and orange horns and yellow eyes.

"Yes. It is. I remember you from the break bace."

They hugged.

"Tell me, what happened?"

Her smile faded.

"I-I think that I better tell you once you're all out."

Once they were, she explained everything that happened. After she walked up to them and hugged and comforted them as they processed her words.

"So, culling rebellious natures and controlling rebellions from within…That's clever…"

"Don't worry. It will not be like last time. This time we will defeat the Evil Emperor Wolf Raven. However, we need to take this island first."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part