The Blue Rock And I Retrieve From The Blue Rock Part Seven

 The Last One


I looked down at the map and noticed that it showed the ground floor of the castle. Then I realised that I had to get up to the top. So we arrived on the ground floor. I noticed that there were guards placed at both ends. I winced as I pulled out my sword. Slit their throats before they even had the chance to think. 

Then I spotted the rest of the soldiers. I then noticed the rest of the weapons beside the doors. I plucked them and then tossed the weapons over to them before running over to the group of soldiers. Then I flicked my sword to him and he blocked my blade. I then threw out a kick to the left. The hut as it collided with the armour. Yet I could not afford to show it. Then I noticed that it did nothing. So I dug my ankle into the foot of the other one. He jumped slightly, which gave me the opportunity and I scraped the sword and slid it up. He then ducked down. I flipped the blade down and drove it into his throat.

I then turned to the other and then was about to turn my blade to him until he pushed on. I was thrust back. I was then about to be hit by his blade. Yet I blocked just in time. He went to strike me again and again and again. I let myself step further and further back. Then was when he went to stab me, this was the moment that I had been waiting for. I then whacked the blade aside and then flicked the blade into the head to the soldier. He soon fell.

I then spotted Uncle Haru loaded his bow and fired shot after shot at each soldier not even missing once. Then a soldier ran at him. He went to strike down.

"Look out!" I shouted.

 He looked back and drew an arrow and dug it into his throat. Then he pulled it out and loaded it. He fired beside me. I looked to see a soldier fall beside me.

"You look out!"

I smiled as I thrust over to the right. I blocked another soldier just in time. I then dug my heel in and another dropped. I then moved onto the next, which had another shield. I kicked the shield to the side and drew in before I stabbed. Then I moved to the side and noticed the next one was an archer.  I then ran on zigzagging to ensure that he could not aim. He then fired his first shot which missed. I dew closer and closer. He fired his next shot which struck by skimming my right thigh. Yet then aI drew in close enough to cut his head off. 

We then reached the other end of the floor, we ran to the stairs. Then the doors of the ground floor closed behind us. I then looked back and continued to see if we were all here. Seeing that we all were I ran on. I looked at the map and it changed into the map of the first floor. When we arrived I noticed that none was there.

I let out a sigh of relief. We walked around the floor and spotted that there were three keyholes to the door that would lead upwards. The second thing that I noticed was that there was no doorknob on the door. So we all had to split up and searched all the rooms and we soon found the keys. We soon unlocked all the locks. Yet we could not open the door. This meant that we would have to search for the door knob. We raced to all the rooms and checked all the books just in case one of them was a secret box. Then I found it, it was a beautiful crystal door knob. I grabbed it and then raced to the door and the moment I screwed it in, the door vanished!

"Got it!"

We all gathered and we ran on. I looked at the map again and noticed with some relief that the next stop was the top floor. When we came to the top, I noticed that there was a door ahead. It had no keyhole or door knob. Which told me that there had to be another way to open the door. I then looked at the map. 

I heard a few tinging noises coming from the other end of the door. This told me that there would be another fight on our hands. Yet I had no time to dwell upon that as I saw words appear on the right hand side of the map.


My beauty is known,

My guard pierces the hand,

In the garden I am sowen,

I have many heads I command,

In the light I wake,

In the dark I close,

My heads many take,

In a woman's hair

Or gentleman's pocket 

I am worn


"What does that mean?"

1345 and Elsa looked at the riddle. 

"Sown…beauty known…"

"A flower!" He said.

"What guard pierces the hand and has many heads at their command?"

"A thorn! A flower that has a thorn!"

"A rose!"

Suddenly the door vanished revealing seven knights and a king behind them.

"You go for the knights. I'll go for the king." I said as I raced in before they could even argue.

Johanna and Eve raced to the left two. Meanwhile Alexander and 1345 dived to the two on the right. Uncle Haru put Merry down and looked at the others. 

"Can you fight?"

"I can!" Said Scott Word as he took a blade.

"And so can I!" Declared Charles Hope as he took his. "Although I do have to admit that I am out of practice."

"Good enough!"

They then dived to the three ahead. I was about to be blocked by them until Uncle Haru hit them to the side. Then with the help of Charles and Scott gave me an opening. I soon ran to the king. He drew his blade down and I blocked. I then flicked the other way and he thrust his sword to the right. Then I flicked it to the left and he blocked it. I swung to the right hand, he ducked and drew his blade up and I spun to dodge and flicked my blade out, like a spinning top with a blade flicking out of it. Then I had to stop to stave off any dizziness. He then drew his blade down and I blocked. He slashed to the left and I blocked. He thrust his blade up. I dodged and flicked my blade up and I then went to slice his throat, until I caught sight of the blade on my left. This forces me to act quickly and block it, putting all my power into doing so. Then I swung to the right with all my power to hit the blade out of my sight. This gave me the opening. I sliced the throat and this time I dug in. He fell back.

I looked to the rest of my team to see that they had already taken care of their knights. I looked down at the map and spotted that it was the room at the far end of the castle. Despite the pain and tiredness I ran. I soon reached the room and opened it. Inside was a boy that looked like King Henry The Eighth. Just very slim.

"Who are you?"

"Henry Tudor The Ninth."

My eyes widened.

"Do you want to get out?"

"Yes I would."

When the rest of us arrived we were all soon pulled back to the real world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part