The Blue Rock And I Retrieve From The Blue Rock Part Two

 The True World


We flew down and once we reached the bottom, we seemed to float like we were a feather. This gave us enough time to reach out our legs and gently land on our feet. Yet I found that it was a softer landing than the other times I entered this world. I also was fully and completely aware of all that happened too.

"That was nicer than Inanis." Commented Johanna.

"You're right."

"It's probably because Stellam is nicer than Inanis." I concluded. "Now, I think we need to explore this place. After all, I think that this place is not the trap that it was, which must mean that this is the true world of Stellam." 

"What are you on about?"

 "Wherever people came to this world, it would be a trap. So the world that would be created would be one that encourages that person to stay."

"And you were able to leave here?"

"I had a reason to leave." I said as I could feel the bitter taste of nostalgia. However I did not want to focus on it so I cleared my throat. "Anyway, we need to explore this place and figure out where the other children are."

The rest nodded

"Then lead the way." Alexander and Uncle Haru said at the same time.

We travelled across the field that was bright green, almost like lime rather than green grass. I noticed that the sky was the colour of lavender and scarlet. With a sun as white as snow.

You know,this place is quite beautiful.

As I walked on we reached a road with well polished cobbles made of a black stone. Yet upon taking a closer look I spotted that they were made of black glass. As this was the first road that we came to, we followed the road.  This led us to a small town made up of huts and cottages made of black glass with small windows and a single door made of black wood and thatching. 

"What is this place?"

"A town."

"Could you say anything less obvious?"

"Could you two pipe it down? Aqua, what should out next move be?"

"We'll find someone that can point us in the right direction. After all, there should be someone here the will be able to speak to us."

"Then we will split up and get as much intel as we can. We will regather in an hour. Then we will share all that we know."

"Then we will eat our lunch and after that we will travel to where the shops are. I think we will need a map of this place."

With that we all split. I knocked on the door of the closest hut. An old woman answered. She looked at me with silver grey eyes. She wore a black shawl and a grey dress.

"Yes dear?"

"I have a few questions. Would you care to take your time to answer them?"

"Sure. Come in, child."

 I walked in. Inside was a single bed with a single desk next to it and a single chair. There was a blanket in the corner and a small fire in the centre with a black glass chimney that I could not help but wonder how it had not melted yet. Then I saw another fireplace at the other end with an old oven and hob from the Tudor era.

"Cup of tea dear?"

"Sure."

She put a black kettle on the fire. She took out two mugs and put two teabags in. 

"Sugar?"

"No thank you."

"Alright."

She soon made the cup of tea. Then we were soon drinking the tea.

"So what are your questions my dear?"

"Do you know if there are any other children that claim to be from another world?"

She let out a lighthearted chuckle.

"Of course. In my time I have met many children that have. Yet none of them returned although only seven seem to have survived their little adventures." She said.

"Do you know where they are?"

 "No!" She sighed. "But the witch does."

"Witch?"

"Yes, the final witch she calls herself."

"She does? And how do I find this witch?"

She chuckled.

"Deer child! You do not want to go anywhere near her! Please, she is not the kind of person that you wish to meet. Believe me she is not like the manifestations."

I let out a deep breath. Then I took a sip from my tea.

"What if I did not have a choice?"

"Then you really are a poor thing!"

"Then tell this poor thing, where do I find her?"

"You do not understand, you do not find the witch. She will find you. If she wants to help you, she will. Ifse does not,then she will not."

"What if we had ways of making her speak?"

"She has ways of hurting you that I dread that she would use."

"Then will you tell !e more about her?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Too scared."

 "Then what about a map of the world?"

She put down the tea and pulled one out of the draw and gave it to me.

"Would you mind if I kept it?"

"Not at all! Keep it and do not fear. You do not have to feel the need to return it. They are cheap so I can get another."

"Thank you!"

She chuckled.

"You are a sweet girl. I think that she will like you. She likes sweet girls."

"Urm… I hope that she likes me too." I said as I finished the tea. "I hope to see you later and thank you for the tea."

I then left and met up with the rest.

"So what have you got?" Johanna jabbed.

I showed the group the map.

"Oh? And what else?" She sneered.

"Not much, though the people here seem to be afraid of some witch."

Yet as I said those words, I felt a strange ill feeling come over me. One that I somehow knew was not natural.

"Aqua? Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just feeling a bit odd that's all! Now we ought to get going. I do not think that we should be wasting time." I said as we ate our first meal and left the town. Yet as I walked on I felt tiredness flood my mind. It was a powerful tiredness that I knew was not natural.

This must be witchcraft. I concluded as I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out of my mouth.

"Are you sure that you are alright?"

"Yes. I am." I felt my mouth say.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part