The Blue Rock And I Retrieve From The Blue Rock Part One

 The Self Appointed Mission


I woke up early in the morning. Too early, but despite that, my head was clear as I wiped my eyes. I sniffed as I knew that I had been crying in my sleep again. Yet I, for a moment felt afraid that I was still in the labs, being experimented on. I could feel a ghost of the needles that was buried into my skin, making my mind foggy. I knew that, for me, it could only have been several months but I still could not recall all that happened there.

I am safe. I am safe. I am safe! I had repeated in my head for so long that it had become second nature. I did not know why I did it nor did I fully understand why in those early hours I did not feel safe. In fact I had combed through all the books in the library, hoping that there was something in there to explain this bizarre behaviour but there was nothing there. 

Even though I knew that I should ask Aunt Blue or Uncle Haru, I felt afraid to. I was, for some reason, afraid to tell Aunt Blue all about the mutations that had developed over the years. Yet at the same time I knew that I should have told her about the deal I made with Inanis but I knew how she would react so I decided against it.

She had asked me all about what happened to me since I had left, even though I told her all that I could remember, I always left that part out. However, even still, when I plucked up the courage to tell her about what happened in the laboratory, I knew that I could only tell her that. I suspected that I would never remember all that took place there. 

Yet I, after three months, sat in front of Stallam. I had not been talking to it for long enough. It was guilt that had kept me from coming. Even though I knew that I would have to come eventually. So finally I did. Wanting to tell someone how I felt and get all this off my chest. Yet the moment that I did I could not utter a word.

"What is it?"

I am sorry. I am sorry about all that I did.

"Do not be. You did what was right. I am the one that was at fault. I believe that I have been all this time. For all of that I am dearly sorry about all that you have suffered because of me. If I had told you sooner then I know things would have been different. However I did not wish for you to be worried."

That's alright. But I needed to know. The ones that were inside of you, before me, mum and Aunt Blue, are they still alive?

"I believe so…Yes! They are, I believe that I can feel their life force."

Then tell me everything. I think I need to hear it from you.

"Alright, I believe that you deserve it, though I think that you ought to bring the other members of your team. They also have a right to heart this too. Especially Blue.

I nodded. I then walked out and soon found all of the rest. We soon gathered around Stellam.

"I do not know much, however all I know is that something started a war between the Blue and Red colours of my race. After five to seven years after the war started there was a shift in the multiverse which caused planets, people and places to shift into different universes and that is how our planet ended up in you universe.

"Hold on, there are other universes!" Eve asked.

"Yes."

"Shh!" Alexander snapped. "We should not interrupt Stellam."

"Yes! You tell her!"

"That goes for you too Johanna!"

She just shrugged.

"Continue."

"Anyway. It did nothing to affect the war however, as I was born into the war and a certain battle with Inanis caused me to crash here on this planet. Where I was found by the witch that put the curse upon me. Turning me into a trap for all children."

"How many?"

"Three hundred, yet there are only seven that are alive. The rest were killed by the witches and warlocks that were the manifestations of the curse."

"So were the bad ones in Inanis also manifes-what?"

"Manifestations."

"Yeah, that!"

"It appears so."

"Right. Then I think that I want to get them out."

"What? No! You've done enough and you've only just made it back!"

"Then come with me. But I will be going."

"But-"

"Blue, I do agree with you. I don't want her to go either. However, she will go, she is far too much like Natsu in that regard, so I don't think that there is anything we can do to dissuade her."

"But-"

"I will go with her. I made a vow to my mother and father to look after her and that is what I will do my best to honour."

"Well in that case, I will go too!" Alexander declared. "Although, I know that I can not make up for what my father did, but I can do as much good as I can."

"Well if Alexander's going, then I'm going too!"

"And so will I!"

Johanna rolled her eyes.

"Me too!"

"My father would roll in his grave if I went with you!"

"So would mine but I think I am beyond caring what he thought."

Cho looked around and then at Uncle Haru.

"I would go, however, I think that someone needs to help keep this place clean and tidy. Also I think that you all will need food once you return."

"Well that would be very appreciated, after all I do think that I am far too old to have adventures now. So it would be good to have a little company and help. So thank you Miss Sango."

"Please, just call me Cho." She said as she smiled bashfully.

"Then we can pack something for them. In the meantime you all ought to pack some clothes for the adventure too."

With that concluded, we spent the rest of the morning packing our clothes. We all packed a torch with extra batteries in case the ones in the torch ran out. Cho and Aunt Blue all gave us five packed lunches each then we gathered around Stellam. I reached out and touched it. This was followed by the others and we were soon pulled in. I did nothing to resist.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part