The Blue Rock And I Retrieve From The Blue Rock Part Five

 The Tomb


We walked on and soon came to a graveyard. It was large and contained many gravestones. There was one large tomb the size of a bungalow to the right with a large church to the left. I looked at the map which told me that was where we should go next. We came to a large single door. I reached out my hand and opened the creaking door. I walked in and there was a set of stairs ahead of me. I walked down them and the rest followed me.

 I came to a small room with a strange table in the centre. I then looked around and saw that there was a door at the other end of the room. I looked at the map and suddenly it changed and showed the stairs at the base and corridor at the other end of the door. This led to two different corridors that led to two different rooms. At the end of each room was another set of stairs.

"What is this all about?"

"Must be a map of the tomb."

"Who are you?" A voice came to the right.

We looked to the right to see a small pale girl that must have been the same age as Johanna. She had grey eyes and brunette hair clothes in grey rags. That once upon a time must have been a beautiful tudor dress that noble women would have worn.

"Are you the next one that is trapped here?"

"Yes."

"Then we are here to get you out of here. You?"

"Elsa Isa."

"Now, we need to figure out how to get you out of here."

"Then go to that table. She did something to that table." Elsa said.

I nodded as I looked at it to see the symbol of a sun and moon and a star in the shape of a triangle. I then looked at the edges and spotted Roman numerals going across the edge of the round table. The went from one to twelve.

"What is this?" Eve asked.

"A puzzle! Have you been paying attention?"

"I know, but what is the puzzle?"

I then looked at it.

"Maybe it has something to do with time?" 1354 suggested.

"Oh!" Johanna looked down. "When does the sun rise?"

"Usually seven. She told me seven."

 We all spun then middle to slot the sun to seven. The slotted at five and the star at twelve. The door opened.

"I don't get it. Why is the star at twelve?"

"Maybe it has something to do with months too?"

"Oh! Now I do!"

We then walked to the door opposite. We walked down the long corridor that had bones of the dead as walls and it was lit by candles in a series of skulls.

"Creepy!" Eva, Elsa and Johanna said.

"Try not to focus upon it." Uncle Haru and Alexander and I said at the same time.

We walked and walked. It was a long walk and by the time that we arrived at the door we were all tired. Yet I knew better than to let myself rest in case of traps. So I opened the door and then took a rest. I then looked around and spotted a scroll in the centre of the room. I then saw the two doors, one to the left and the other to the right. 

In between was a girl that looked like they were in their early teens. She had long sunshine blond hair. We could not tell the colour of her eyes as they were shut. Yet, even though she was asleep, she had white chains, chaining her to the bed that she was in. She was deathly pale and her yellow dress made her skin look white grey.

Uncle Haru walked up to her and checked her pulse.

"Her pulse is faint, but it is still there."

I then looked at her arms and saw that there were many scars covering them. I got to my feet and spotted that there was a small slip of paper in her ice cold hand. I took it out of her hand. As soon as I saw my name, I knew that it was for me.


Aqua Aoshiné


If you solve my riddle in time, 

You can save her life,

Fail to do so will leave her,

dying in her strife


I then walked to the scroll.


A kingly name,

A son of a prophet,

By his kiss,

She will wake


I then read it out loud. They all frowned.

"Well I get 'a kingly name'. Yet it's the rest that I don't get." Johanna said. "After all, it can only be Alexander!"

"No. Even though my father did name me after Emperor Alexander the great, he was no form of prophet. Even though he did have Jewish blood in him."

"That's a lie!" Johanna snapped. "The Jews were our enemies! Your father said!"

"He also said that if anyone found out his bloodline then it would be the end of him. Remember he was both mad and a hypocrite. After all, he did all that he could to hide his own mother from public view and put her into a mental hospital. Mainly to make sure that you would never know his hypocrisy. Believe me the man was evil and the sooner that you get that into your head the better."

"You two, we need to stop this! We're wasting time."

"Time that none of us have. Now if it is not Alexander then who could it be?"

"Who's he?" Asked Charles and Elsa, pointing to 1354.

"We don't know and neither does he."

"Maybe it's him that the riddle is on about?"

Jonas burst out laughing.

"As if!"

"Then we have nothing to lose if we try it. Plus there is nothing about having to try just one person." I pointed out.

"Oh!"

With that 1354 walked up to her and kissed her on her lips. Her eyes opened revealing bright grey eyes that were almost white.

"Him? Him?"

"Seems so."

"Who are you?"

"Merry Bird sir!" She said as the chains melted. "I was told you were coming to get me out of here. She also told me that if you were able to wake me then you should be going to the right."

She then tried to take a few steps but she was far too weak. 

"Uncle Haru, I think that it would be a good idea if you carried her. I don't think that she's strong enough to walk on her own."

"Right." He said picking the girl up. 

We all walked to the right door and then walked down that corridor. The only break that we took was the one for food. Which had to be rationed further. This gave Merry some strength but she was still far too weak on her own. We soon came to the door.

The first thing that I heard was the loud roar. It sounded like a lion's roar, but there was something off about the sound of the roar. It seemed to be of a higher pitch than a normal lion roar. I pulled out my weapons before I opened the door. I soon saw the large paw and I quickly cut it. Then dived in. That was when I spotted a giant scorpion tail strike down. Then I struck up this was followed by the lion's roar. I looked up and spotted the paw and I sliced it off before it even had the chance to hit me. Then I saw the wings. 

I was so confused about what I was looking at that I left myself wide open. Then I was hit in the side of my head. I flew to the side and then felt something catch me. I was pinned to the wall and saw lion's head with the serpent-like eyes.  I was about to draw my weapon up but I soon realised that I had dropped them. I then kicked and kicked it into the stomach and it did nothing. Then Uncle Haru hit the back of its skull with an arrow. I fell as it died.

"What the Hell was that!"

"A manticor." Said a boy from behind.

I turned around to see a redheaded boy with dark brown eyes.

"And you are?"

"Scott Word."

I nodded as I hit his chains. Then we walked to the door. We then climbed a flight of stairs and then looked at the map to see that it had changed. Above it said.


The Dungeons


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part