The Blue Rock And I Retrieve From The Blue Rock Part Six

 The Dungeons


We were glad to leave the tomb, especially Elsa and Merry. Both seemed to enjoy the sun on their faces. Meanwhile the rest seemed to be unable to believe what they were seeing. Yet despite this, we knew that we had to get to the dungeons. That was when I noticed that we were far from the graveyard. Then I spotted a castle that was in front of us. It was a small castle with three or four levels that was protected by a single drawbridge. 

"That is where we are to go next."

"How do you know?"

"Because the map told me."

"Oh."

"Johanna,please refrain from asking foolish questions."

She nodded as she looked aside. Her eyes suddenly rested upon me almost as if she wanted to kill me.

"Sure."

I would have commented if I had the time. However I knew that none of us did. So we walked into the castle. We were soon jumped upon.. I felt one of the men grip my wrists so tightly that I was afraid that he was going to crush them! We were pulled up and were dragged forward. I walked on, keeping quiet and my mind racing of what I was going to do next. Yet as I walked on I realised that this would lead directly to the dungeons. This meant that I should not struggle. After all, the sooner that we got to them the faster we could go. 

"Tell me, Aqua, was this part of your plan?"

"No, but don't struggle. The sooner we comply, the sooner we can move on." I told her trying to tip her off on what the plan was.

"Hur!"

"Johanna, please. We need to get this all over as soon as we can. We can not afford to delay." Alexander whispered.

At this she calmed, yet I knew that she would grow to hate me more for that. However I could not care less or focus upon that. Not if we were to focus on getting into the dungeons and then getting out of them. Alexander and I were separated from the others and we were thrown into a cell and the other group in a different one. That was the opposite. We were chained to the wall far away from the door. We were both gagged after. I frowned, wondering why they did this. Yet as I thought about this I realised that the guards had identified me and Alexander as the leaders. I had read about this a while ago. This caused my stomach to drop as I remembered what would come next.

We have to get out of here before it comes to that. I can not go through that again.

I then looked around me. I looked for something, anything that would get me out of here. I looked at the stone tile below. I noticed that all of them had sealing in between them. I soon found one that did not. It was the third time to my right. 

I reached out my foot to get it, yet I could not quite get to it. So I looked at Alexander with my foot and I pointed to it. He looked down to where I was pointing. He nodded. He forced his foot to where it was. Yet he had to stretch as far as he could to push at the stone. I then did the same. My heart sank as it was too clear that we were far too short to reach it. 

Yet I knew that one of us would be able to reach it. Then my heat sank deeper as I realised that in order to reach it, I would have to be put through a great deal of pain. I closed my eyes in dread as I forced myself on. I let out a whimper as the cuff dug painfully into her wrists. I then thrust my heel into the tile and all the cuffs opened and I flopped. Then I took out my gag. Then cupped my wrists and then rubbed my chest.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Will be." I said as I got up. 

I looked at the wall. I looked at all of the stone bricks. I soon found that there was one that had no cement around. I pushed it, yet nothing happened. Yet I knew that this was the place to move. So I pushed harder. This did nothing. So I punched it out of sheer frustration, almost breaking my knuckles in the process. Yet as my blood trickled down into the gap and the brick fell back. Then the door opened.

I then soon ran out. I soon noticed the guards, guarding the rest of the group. I ran to them and hit one and thrust my toe into the face of the other. They soon fell completely knocked out. I then collected the key and, with a painful hand, unlockd the door. Alexander held out the door as the others walked out? Uncle Haru loaded his bow and shot at two guards behind me.

"Keep a look out girl!" 

I nodded. He looked down as he saw the blood. He gripped the palm of my hand to look at the bloody and broken knuckles. He let out a huff as he tore off a stipe from his top and wrapped it around my knuckles so that the blood would not go anywhere.

 I then took out the map. After I turned my attention to the other cells. I soon found two sleeping beside each other in the next cell. They woke and looked at us with terror in their green eyes. I walked up to them and they kept away from me. I looked down and took their cuffs in my hands.

"What are your names?"

"Hansel." He said as I noticed his fiery red hair.

"Gretel." Said the girl next to him that looked almost identical. 

"Like the Fairy Tale?"

"Yeah. It was Mother's favourite one."

"Then let us get out of this gingerbread house."

They let out a silent laugh as we left the dungeons. With only one more to go.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part