The Shadow Man and the Grim Reaper

I woke up one night in my bed. I was lying on my back as usual, but this was not an usual night for I found that I could not move! All that I could do is lie there staring at the blank cream paint tainted by darkness. I would be shaking if I could move. At that moment I was a prisoner in my own body.
     Then as if to make matters worse I spotted something move in the corner of my unmoving eye. I thought that it was a man dressed in black but no, the man was black and there seemed to be no edges where his clothes started. I spotted another thing, he had burning red eyes that seemd to be able to look deep within your soul and further.
     I wanted to run and hide but I was helpless and afraid as he came closer. He then seemed to levitate as he approached without a sound to be heard. Then he rose higher and higher until he was above me.
     I felt my heartbeat increase uncontrollably as he reached out his ghost like hand. I could feel sweat escape my pours and drops fall onto my bed. As if to make masters worse I could feel my claustrophobia creep into my packed mind and caused me to feel even more fear than before.
     Then the shadow man opened his large mouth that was like a man had used a knife had lazily cut it into a terrifying piece making the teeth look just that much more frightening. Smoke seemed to be released as he let out a creepy hiss. He let his gas like forked tongue drop as he leaned in close.
     "No! It is not his time!" spoke a bold and commanding voice. The shadow man quickly retracted and hid behind what appeared to be the Grim Reaper. What was he doing in my room? What was going on? Why did he save me?
     In my confusion I finally moved, I blinked and when my eyes opened they were gone and I could move again. I quickly went to the lue and relieved myself wandering what on Earth just happened.
     Later on that night I was on the computer trying to find out what had just happened to me. I knew it was late and I had work in the morning, but I knew that I was not going to go back to sleep so I decided to research what happened and to see if anyone had experienced it too and I found out that there were. Well not exactly, it turned out what had happened was that I did nit wake up properly and I had suffered this phenomenon named sleep paralysis and others had it worse.
The End

This is my one month blog special.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Final Part

Scar Parents Fight Part Four