Deaths' Servant Part Three

The Introduction Of Bora Immortal 


Death took his servant, Bellamort to a field where there were a group of children playing a game with a ball in the distance. Death looked at one of them scornfully as if he was looking at something completely disgusting. Bellamort curled her lip and frowned out of confusion. She knew that her master would have never brought her here just to see a bunch of children playing, no there must have been another perpose to this.
     "Why have you brought me here my master?" she asked as she spotted one of the children slip. When he did he extended his naked finger at him. He had striking green eyes and dark brunette hair. He had a shirt that matched the colour of his eyes and had the first two digits on her arm on his back.
     "Do you see that boy? The one that has just slipped." he asked with authority. Bellamort nodded feeling a bad cramped feeling in the dark pit of her stomach.
     "That boy is named Bora Immortal, the descendant of your younger brother, Jack Immortal. One day, I have been told, that he will grow to hate me and do all to become the bane of me. When he comes of age, for some reason he will hate me more than ever and then will attempt to put an end to me." he explained as he lowered his hand.
     "But master, you are Death thus you cannot be killed!" Bellamort exclaimed. Death shushed her and paced a hand on her shoulder. Noticing that within the next five years she would look fourteen and hit the all dreaded ppuberty. That was when everything would change for him and more importantly for her. He knew that he was going to have to have top have a talk with her about that soon.
     "Oh my dear servant, I only wish that was true. For you see under specific circumstances I can die as Death and for whatever reason he will try it." he explained.
     "What do you mean by 'die as Death' sir?" she asked taken back by the statement.
     "I will tell you when you are ready." he replied as he turned. Bellamort looked at him as he kicked the ball past one of his friends and the rest of them cheered.
     "Am I here to kill the boy?" she asked dryly. Death chuckled and shook his head.
     "Oh no my dear! I try not to take children if I can help it. No we are here for that old woman looking at the boys on that bench. I understand it that you promised her this visit. As I can tell this has been long overdue." he explained. As they sat next to her.
     "Hello my old friend." she said as the old woman looked at her. Bellamort showed her her arm.
     "1346! Oh have you come to torment this old woman with your ageless beauty?" she asked slightly defeated and her voice seemed to be think with a faded German accent as she fed the crows below her.
     "I came here to both fulfill my promise."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Final Part

Scar Parents Fight Part Four