Doormaze Drage The Yellow Dragon Part Three

 The False Dragon King


“What? How?”

“Tell me, Drakinon, if you and Dark Genocide were to fight, who would you think would win?” She asked.

His eyes narrowed for a moment.

“What do you think I am?”

“Just answer the question.”

“I would!”

“But how would we-”

“I need to get to the castle and convince Dark Genocide to fight you.”

“But wouldn’t he just eat us?”

“Not if I help.”

“Why?”

“I was Dark Destiny and Dark Curse’s prisoner for as long as I remember.”

“Then I think that we all ought to go. Tell me, Drakinon, do you know where the castle is?”

“Yes. In fact, I can fly you close to it.”

“Then-”

“No. I think that you should drop us off somewhere near but not too near and this place needs to be downwind too.”

“Why?”

“So that he won’t smell you coming. Also, this gives us plenty of time to get rid of your scent. This way he will not get suspicious and more likely to think of us as potential allies.” Coalmine spoke.

“Good thinking and if I tell him.if my mission then he would buy it more.”

“Yes.”

“So let's go.”

“Then climb aboard.”

Then they climbed onto his back and then gripped onto the spikes on his back. Then they gripped harder onto them. Then he took off. They flew over the mountains and clouds. They then flew across the sea of clouds fast. They were in the air for a good couple of hours before he dropped again. They soon saw a large castle in the far distance. It was made of gold with high towers which had a pointed roof top the shape of a spear head with a holder wall joining the four towers on both sides but on both sides there were two towers that were thicker than the rest at the front.

He then landed in the middle of a forest.

“This ought to be as far as I can take you. I hope that you do well, children.”

“We will!”

“I think that you ought to give us a day at least. If we do not report to you within two, assume that something has happened and act accordingly.” Burn told him.

“Good thinking.”

“Right, then I hope to see you tomorrow.” He said as he flew off.

They then started to walk with a fast pace strut.

“Also, Coalmine, should Dark Curse or Dark Destiny ask why you did this, tell them the condition on being able to pass onto the next world. Should scold you for it say that it was not your fault that Dark Genocide was weak.”

Coalmine looked at Doormaze shocked. She stood there for a moment as her eyes widened.

“What! I don’t want you getting into trouble with them if you ever get captured by them, that’s all!”

“Oh, thank you!”

They walked down the forest for me until lunchtime before they reached the wall. It was made of hold and they looked like ants in front of it. Yet they ate a sandwich before they walked around the wall. It was not until three o’clock when they arrived at the gate.

There, they were greeted by two orange dragons with silver tallens and horns. They both held a spear in their hands.

They looked up at their pale green eyes. Doormaze kneeled and bowed to them.

“Please, sir dragons, I seek an audience with the king.”

“And what would you be wanting with the king?”

“I am sorry, but this is a delicate piece of news that I can only tell the king and none other.”

“Alright, but I will warn you, one wrong move and we will eat you.”

Fine by me.

“Thank you. And I understand and agree.”

They walked over a long golden bridge and down a pathway. They soon arrived at the castle soon after that. The dragons parted the double doors.

Soon they found themselves in the presence of a large black dragon with silver tallens and horns with the eyes the colour of blood. Who was resting on a high throne the height of a skyscraper.

“Who are you?”

“Your Majesty, I take it?” Doormaze asked, slightly unsure.

“What brings you here?”

“Your Majesty, I am Doormaze Drage. I am certain that you know who I am?”

“Yes, my guardians have mentioned you. How has your progress with the Reality Sphere been?”

“Slow, but steady. However, there is a matter that I wish to discuss.”

“And that is?”

“Drakinon sir, he is alive and I have heard that he wishes got a duel.”

“And where is he?”

“In a cave in the north, however, you need not go. He will be coming here.”

“And why is that?”

“As I said. He wants a duel with you.”

“And how did you come across this information?”

“He told us himself. He seemed to recognise me and told us he would only spate us if we were the ones that delivered this message to you.”

“Liar! He would never do that! You are lying to me!”

“No. However I can see that words will not do.” Doormaze said, her mind racing.

“Well not Doormaze Drage. I can see that you are less of a fool than your twin over here.  Now, as my guardians have use of you, I will spare your life. But you two…”

“Please, your Majesty, I need them. I can not do this alone. I am certain that Mr Dark Destiny and Mr Dark Curse are your guardians. They know this and let her go to help me collect the pieces and Burn is innocent in all of this. After all, she was roped in all of this and I could not take it if you killed her. I think that I might try to take my own life, I would feel so guilty.”

“Alright. Then until tomorrow night you are all going into the dungeons.”

They were soon in them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part