Doormaze Drage Water Land Part Five

 Water Lords 


They were woken up at a later hour than usual. They then walked to King Aquortve’s hall which was a large room that looked like an underwater cave. He looked at them and smiled as he greeted them.

“Good morning young ladies!” He said as he shook their hands.

“Did you sleep well?”

“Yes. We did.”

“Do you want something to eat?”

“Sure.”

They all sat at a table and felt their mouths water. Yet as they did none touched their food. Meanwhile he dug into his food.

You know he looks like a dog eating their food. Doormaze thought as she looked down.

“So, I was thinking, you three are really good fighters.”

“Well, I did notice that you were there so I wanted to make an impression.”

Coalmine frowned as she looked at her. 

“Well, I can say that you did. And I want the three of you to become Water Lords.” He said his mouth filled with food.

“That depends. May we Merth the other Water Lords?”

“Sure, why?”

“I would feel better if I knew the ones that I would be working with.” Doormaze explained.

“I think that can be arranged.”

They were let to the lowest level and then locked in a cell where the glass walls  showed where the sharks were swimming. Below them was a thin strip of water in the centre.

“Tell me, what is going on with all of this?”

“Why did you not eat anything?”

“I did not want to eat a single bite from him. Especially after what I have seen. In fact I do not trust myself to even look at you at the moment. After all, I have never wanted another dead until I came to this world.”

They looked at her as all the colour drained from their faces and looked at her slightly scared. Then they looked at each other as they reached their hands to her shoulder.

“Calm down. You are going to make a mistake.”

“I won’t. Don’t worry, I won’t. There are far too many lives riding on this.”

“I hope that you have a plan.”

“I do.”

They were left there until mid afternoon. Doormaze was hungry but her resolve was more secure. The guard collected them. Doormaze kept her eyes and head down. They were led back uto King Aquortve. Doormaze risked a glance at the Water Lords. There were six of them. They were all obeace and far too out of shape. It was all too clear that they had not had a good fight in years.

Good! Doormaze thought with a smile.

“Here are the other Water Lords.” Declared the king.

“Are they good fighters?”

“Should be. They’re the best I had.”

“Could we spar with them?”

“Sure.” The king exclaimed, clapping his hands together. “Give them some weapons!”

They are all given a trident. Doormaze walked up to the first two, Coalmine walked up to two, the third and fourth and Burn walked up to the final two.

Doormaze ran to the one to the left and thrust the prongs to him. It was caught. She pulled down as she jumped up and kicked the other with her left foot. This was caught. She then thrust out her right and hit him in the head with all of her might. He was dragged back.  She then let her body drop then used the power of the g-force to whabi the first in his left leg by flicking out her leg. She pulled the trident and hit him in the face with the other end. She spun the trident and thrust the prongs into the gut. And threw that one into the other one. As he was forced onto the ground and she thrust the trident into his skull. 

“What is the-”

Doormaze Drage looked at him directly in the eyes. King Aquortve looked at them and soon fell. This was soon followed by his crown. She took the other two, who  had finished the other Water Lords.

“That was easy.” She said, feeling anything but satisfied.

She then walked up to the corpse of the king. She pulled the corpse and walked through the door.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part