Strena Road To Roqaur Part Three

 The Bounty


"So when are we heading off?" Strena asked.

Zaryb rubbed his eyes.

"Look Strena, I have heard of that man. What I have heard leads me to believe that you are not ready for him."

She frowned.

"Why?"

"You may be a dark lady now, but you still have a lot to learn. This one is, by far, too strong for you. So will you take another?"

"No. I want this one!" 

He let out a huff. His eyes rested where the Artemis necklace used to be.

"There's nothing I can say that will dissuade you, is there?"

"No."

"Then, if that's your attitude, I need to get more training in."

"How so?"

"Because this one I can tell you will lose to. I just don't want you to die yet."

She frowned.

"'Yet'?"

"Not until you're old."

"Oh, but I'm still taking it!"

He rolled his eyes as he drank his beer. 

"Well maybe I should-"

He looked at the job board and his eyes widened. He put his pint down and walked directly to the board. Strena, out of curiosity, followed him.

"What?"

He looked down with a vulnerable look in his eyes as he pulled off the poster.

"What is it?"


Chashathrophogh Dragonfreecurse


Reward


100 Emerald


Dark Master Lord

Gajellidor Darcrogh


"Hold on isn't that the Bastard killer?" She exclaimed.

His eyes slid to her.

"Yes, it appears so. Yet I can't figure out, is why."

"What do you mean? He might have sparked some rivalry with him and he wants others to get him so he doesn't have to."

He rolled his eyes as he let out a huff. He then looked down at her for a moment before looking back at the poster. She too looked back at it.


Bounty Hunter Bash

Drew McDragonfree


Reward


100 Ruby


Dark Master Lord

Gajellidor Darcrogh 


"Here too!"

She pulled it off and showed it to him.

"That's his niece!"

"Tell me, is it allowed to have bounty hunters hunt other bounty hunters?"

"Yes, it is."

Her eyes widened with shock.

"Then would this be better?"

"Yes. After all, I have to find out what on Merth is going on!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part