The Blue Rock And I Fortress Of The Red Rock Arc Part Five

 The Others


"So, is it fine to leave?" Cho asked.

"No." Alexander said with determination.

"Why?"

"Because I am not the only prisoner here. There are others here. And I will tell you that I will not leave until all of them are with us."

"Then where are they?"

"At the top."

We all ran out of the room.

"Tell me, why shouldn't we go now? We have what we-"

"That's out of the question! He would never forgive us if we did!" Both me and Uncle Haru said at the same time.

We even let out a sigh at the same time.

"We ought to really stop doing that!"

"I know!"

I noticed that there was more that he wanted to say, but refrained from saying it. I could tell that none of us would forgive ourselves if we abandoned them either.

Maybe I was wrong about him.

We then ran up the stairs. We soon came to the door. I took out the key and opened the door. We soon walked and saw the other prisoners, all children.

"What're your names?" 

"Eve Josephs." Said a girl. 

She had deadened brown eyes and beautiful jet black hair. She had a pale middle eastern look and wore black and white striped pyjamas and she was skinny and small. On her arm was the number 4561.

She looked at me, Uncle Haru and Cho. Her eyes narrowed as she drew herself back.

"A-are you here to kill me?" She asked in a high pitched and depressed voice.

"No. The Third Reich fell years ago." He said, trying not to scare her.

"We're here to get you out of here."

"Why should I trust you? I mean your father is-"

"Not me and a really bad man. So please, don't judge me based upon what my father has done."

"But he's the reason I'm here! He's the reason my mum and dad are dead!"

His eyes widened as he bit his lower lip. His eyes became watery as they became filled with dread.

"Tell me, how many people did my father kill?" He asked in a hollow and shocked voice.

"Too many to count." Uncle Haru replied.

Then anger and disgust entered his eyes.

"Then tell me, are you here to take me and make me become like him?"

"No, although, there are people who do."

He nodded as his lip curled.

"Then I want to get them all out of here, however I will stay."

At this I slapped him.

"This is not what we're here to do. Our mission is to get you out of here. However, as for all of you, we're going to get you out of here too! So let us all leave here and get you all to safety. And Alexander, I can say that if you come with us you will never have to worry about ever becoming anything like your father. However if you don't then I can not make such a promise. After all, there are people that will, remember?"

He looked down, depressed and nodded.

"It's the wrong key." Said a young and skinny boy. He had black hair and dark brown eyes.

"Who are you?"

"One thousand three hundred and fifty four." He said, showing them the tattoos.

"I mean your name." Alexander said, gently.

"Don't remember it."

"Why?"

"Was taken before I could. Don't remember mummy or daddy. Just the man in the white coat that brought me here."

"Hur! Why should you want to remember its name anyway!" Snapped an arrogant sounding young lady.

We looked at the girl with long curly blond locks. With the face of a child doll with crystal blue eyes.

"Why are you even fraternising with the enemy anyway?"

"They are not the enemy. Seeing this is too clear that it was part of Hitler's insanity! And after all I have seen, we should have been on the side of the English all along. He lied to you all your life."

"Traitor!"

"We are not! We were a peaceful people! We never did anything wrong! It was you that accused us of that! How many times do we have to tell you Johanna!"

"Shut it! I know-"

"Nothing! You know nothing and I will say this, Hitler fell, and it was our land that paid the price of his actions! Our people died for that ideology and following his madness so you be quiet. By the way, who do you think you are?"

"Johanna Rudolph!" She shouted.

Suddenly I felt my body seize up. My head felt light and I became queasy. I felt my legs become weak.

"And I'm here because I saw a beautiful red rock in my father's study. My father's Leonheardt by the way. I liked it and I wanted it! Yet when I touched it and I ended up here! By the way, what is wrong with her? She looks like she's going to pass out!"

"Aqua?" Uncle Haru asked.

I snapped out of it.

"I-I'm alright. Your father's Doctor Leonheardt Rudolph, isn't it?"

"Yes. I just said that. What's wrong with you?"

"He experimented on me."

"Why? You're not impure, are you?"

"What does that even mean? We're all one race, just with different looks."

She rolled her eyes.

Knowing that they were getting nowhere with her yet turned to One thousand three hundred and fifty four.

"What did you mean by what you said earlier?"

"It's the wrong key. She hid them."

"Well, time to find those keys!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part