The Blue Rock And I Fortress Of The Red Rock Arc Part Three

 The Fortress


We soon saw that shore. I saw the fortress before I realised just how big it was. It had thirteen floors and each floor was the size of two floors. Each floor was bigger than the floor beneath, making it look like an upside-down ziggurat made in the style of a mediaeval castle. With the merlons the size and width of a man. With the machicolations so wide that one could easily fall out of and, by the height of each floor, to their deaths. Yet even though there were several windows there was none on the ground floor which had no door.

"It's that it?"

"Seems so."

"Not scared are you?"

"No. You?"

"Not too bad."

Once we reached the shore we soon docked and were on the road. Was followed a path that led to the fortress.

"How are we going to get in?" Cho asked.

"Good question."

"Looks like we're going to have to have to work it out."

"Seems so."

We all circled the building, looking up and down. That was when I spotted one of the song bricks had a crescent moon on.

"Look here!" 

The other two came to me and I pointed to the moon. Uncle Haru looked down and placed his hand on it and then pressed it in. It slotted back. Then we felt something shake. Then I pulled the other two back as the first floor dropped. I noticed something as I looked up. I then placed them under a machicolation each pressed the stone in and the floor dropped. We jumped onto the floor as it shot up. When it locked in place, we walked up to a door and opened it.

That was when a suit of armour appeared and I took out my blades. He then went to strike me but I was about to block just in time. I then whacked it out of my way. I then struck up, knocking off its helmet. This, to my horror, revealed a dead head with decaying flesh. Then I saw the pentagram embedded into its forehead. Yet as soon as the stench of the decay entered my nose I felt the break off my throat tighten as my breakfast threatened to come up.

Cho let out a scream.

I looked at her to stop. I then felt something painful in my stomach. I coughed as I looked down to see the foot of the dead man in my stomach. I backed away slightly.

"What is it?"

"It smells!"

At this both Cho and Uncle Haru laughed.

Trying not to get distracted I shook my head.

"Uncle! Focus; while I fight, observe, then find the weakness and tell me."

"Try stabbing the pentagram."

"I'll do my best, sir!"

"That's the British spirit for you!"

"I was born in America!"

Then I looked at the creature. I took off my jacket and tied it around my mouth and nose to fill the stench. I ran at it and went straight for the pentagram which he swept my blade out of the way. I could smell the stench but now, I could tolerate it. I then clutched my blades and tried to strike above. He quickly drove the blade above on the other side faster than I thought it could move. Then I let my grip ease as I flicked the blade down. Then he kicked me and I slammed back against the ground.

I had no time to dwell on the pain as it drew its blade down again and again. Seeing that I had no opening I would have to make one. So I rolled out of the way. I rolled upwards then slashed to the left as I did. I then heard the head roll. I looked beside me to see the head. Yet that did nothing to stop the body.

I then kicked the body away from me and then the head to the others like a football. Then I slashed the blade and then it caught my blade. I then jumped and drove my feet into its shins. Then Uncle Haru drove a blade into its forehead.

Then it fell. Then we turned to the door.

"Good work."

"I should expect nothing less from anyone that shares my blood."

"Haru! Your niece did good! Are you-"

"Come on!"

We walked through the door.

"So where do you think that he is?"

I looked at the map and looked at the hallway.

"I don't know, but I think we should start by going to the top."

"Sounds good."

We walked throughout the floor and we then found the stairs. We then walked to the top. We were greeted by a door with a plaque. On it was a riddle.


The one you seek

The witch made weak

When you go below

You will soon know


You shall be joining his friends

This will be where it ends

Yet only one will go free

And she will serve me


"By hell she will!" Growled Uncle Haru.

I looked at him surprised as he charged down the stairs.

"Where is he going?"

"Downstairs. That must be where they are."

I followed him down to the ground floor. To my surprise there were more stairs. We continued until we got to the bottom. At the bottom was a woman.

"Are you the witch?"

"No. She is my mistress."

"Will you move?"

"No." She said as she came close to him.

She then started to sing. As she did she came into the light revealing that she was wearing nothing but a thin dress that led little to the imagination. Her feet were hooves with human legs. She had black hair and a strikingly beautiful face and crimson eyes.

"What is that?"

"Is that a female minotaur?"

"No. It is not, and stay away from her."

"Why?"

He looked at the creature and then I saw the long sharp claws. She started to dance. He rolled his eyes and took out his gun. He soon shot the creature dead.

We then walked to the other door and opened it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part