The Blue Rock And I Fortress Of The Red Rock Arc Part Four

 The Son Of Hitler


The moment we entered the room, I could tell that there was something off. I could not put my finger on it, but I could just tell. Then I spotted the boy on the other end. Ordinarily, I knew that he would be older than me, but he looked younger. I knew who he was as he was almost the spring image of his father, even without his signature moustache and snow white hair. Yet his light blue eyes carried both kindness and innocence in them. However there was nothing even close to the intense madness that was in his father's eyes.

"Are you-"

"Yes, we're real."

"You look part Japanese, why do you speak English with an American-British accent?"

"My father was Japanese and my mother was from Britain although we lived in America from the moment that I was born until after the war. Where mum and I moved to Britain."

His body became tense as he looked at me, for the first time, with terror in his eyes.

"Did you win?"

"Yes, with America's help."

"Good!" He sighed with relief. "I would dread to think what would have happened if my father won."

"He's dead." Cho said.

"He-he is?"

He then let a tear out of the corner of his eyes. I was taken back by this as he worked the tears away. Then he looked at us and suddenly despair entered his eyes.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yes. J-just g-glad to know that someone stopped him." He sobbed.

Then he paused.

"And what about my siblings? Are they alright? Did they see through Father too?"

I was shocked at this. I didn't even know that he even had other children other than the one in front of us.

"I…don't know." I admitted.

His eyes softened.

"At least-" He started to say, but then his eyes widened. "Get out of here!"

That was when I heard a light chuckle. I felt a fish of ice cold wind and soon we were being flung inside. Then I looked back to see the door slam behind us. Then I heard the click of a lock. Next thing we were hitting the bars. Then the floor.

"Did you really think I would just let you come in and claim your prize and leave without living up to my promise?" Said a woman with crimson hair and a maroon dress with a black belt.

"Who are you?"

"Rose Coral. The witch of the fortress." 

"Well Miss Coral, what makes you think that I will do as you say?"

She smirked.

"Well, I am very glad that you asked."

Suddenly the stone rose up around the area in front of the bars. Her hand slowly rose and pointed beside me. I followed the direction of the finger and then spotted that Uncle Haru and Cho were sealed inside the stone! I looked back, already knowing what was going on.

"I guess you are intelligent enough to know where this is going?"

I looked down with both anger and frustration writing inside me like two dying snakes.

"What do you want?"

"Come over here."

"Girl! Don't go"

I ignored him and walked up to her.

"Alright, first free Alexander and let him leave the rock."

She smiled as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"No! Girl! Do not do this! She will do to you what she did to me!"

"Listen, all we came to do is get you out. Once that has been achieved then it would hardly matter what happens to me after." I told him. "Please, if you don't leave with Uncle Haru then you will leave with someone else. And they would make you become exactly like your father. Even if it destroys you."

He looked at me shocked. He then looked away subdued. It was all too clear that he must have already figured this out. The other thing that I noticed was how little he liked the idea of people forcing him to become exactly like his father. In fact, I could tell that he would rather die than do anything that his father would do.

Yet I had to drive these observations out of my mind as I turned to her.

"What do you want me to do?"

She pulled her hand from my shoulder and then took out a knife with a black handle. She slit her palm. She raised her hand to me.

"Drink this."

I looked at her, revolted.

"Are you expecting me to drink your blood?"

"Yes, and next time, do something without question. If you don't I will hurt you."

I felt my hand curl up and disgust tightened the back of my throat. I don't know why but I felt my body tense up. Then Uncle Haru and Cho started to scream out in pain. I closed my eyes and as quickly as I could put my lips to her hand. It took me all that I could to press down all my disgust as I forced myself to drink. I tried my best not to think about the taste of iron in my mouth.

"You can stop now."

I pulled away, freaking nauseous. She smiled as I caught a glimpse of a key. This must have been for the cage Alexander was in. Knowing that, I had to be patient in order to get that key. I knew that neither Uncle Haru or Cho could help. So it was up to me to think of a way to complete the mission. So, swallowing my pride, I knelt in front of her. I voted my head.

"My lady Rose. May I offer you something?"

What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I actually doing?

"And that is?"

"If you fight me and soon, I offer myself to you, to do with whatever you want. You will do anything to me and order me to do anything and I will obey."

She smiled wider.

"And if you win?"

"You give me that key and let us all go."

She looked down at it and her eyebrow flicked up and down with a smirk along with her eyes dilated.

"Alright. We have ourselves a deal." She said as she took my hand. "However I will bind those with magic so that none could pull out of the deal."

"Understandable. I don't want you to pull out either."

She let out a light chuckle.

"Confidant aren't we?"

I smiled as I took my blades out. Then I rose to my feet. I knew that there was a lot resting upon this battle. I also know that there was every possibility that I could lose, however I knew better than to focus upon that. No, I had to focus upon the fight.

"Aqua! Stop!"

"Keep quiet Cho!"

"Aren't you worried! She could-"

"She won't! She's far too much like Natsu." He said with a confident smile.

"Yes, I know! That's what I'm worried about!"

I ran to her. I saw the vines beside me. I chopped them before they could get anywhere near me. I then ran further. She raised her hand and a strong gust of wind hit me, but I bent my legs and drove my upper body forward as I ran to her. Then, when I came close to her and looked at her in her eyes. Yet they looked at me like I was a cute animal. She then drew her knife down at me. I then soon blocked it.

I then kicked her in the gut and she was drawn back. Knowing that would not be enough, I hit her again. Then she caught my ankle and I threw my blade at her. She was soon able to block both strikes. Yet this caused her to let go which gave me the opening to kick her in the hip. I then thrust the ankle down and into the witch's thigh. Only to see a vine coming at me before it hit me.

I flung back and I then flew my feet back to bounce off the wall. Yet my feet became stuck. I looked down to see that they were sinking. I then drew my blades down to stop me from sinking. It took all the strength I had in my body to pull my feet out. Soon I rolled into the floor but I rolled back onto my feet as soon as I could.

I looked up to see the witch was no longer there. I looked around for the witch. Yet I could not see her. I closed my eyes to help listen to where she was. I heard the breathing and then flung my blades back as I opened my eyes. With a ting our blades collided. She smirked.

"You are good!" She sang. "I can not wait to have that skill at my disposal!"

"But you have to win that skill first!" I said as I pushed her away.

I then ran to get and then flicked the blade upwards like a spear. I then put the other behind my back. She turned her palm under me. I then jumped back before she could do anything. Then I dived back and flung my blades to her throat. She blocked them and I drove them up and pulled one blade back and into her for as fast as I could. I put the other blade away. Then I plucked the key from her neck as she died.

After Uncle Haru and Cho were released.

"Good work! I expect nothing less from you!"

"Right. Thank you." I said as I walked up to Alexander's cage and let him out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part