The Blue Rock And I Fortress Of The Red Rock Arc Final Part

 The Real World


We had to take a break as fleeing from the destroyed fortress had caused us all to become tired. As it had become night, we all set up camp and fell asleep. I found myself sleeping deeper than I had in weeks. It was the first time that I had a good and proper rest since I left with Uncle Haru. 

I found myself surrounded by a red sky with Inanis in front of me.

"Thank you."

No worries.

"I will let you leave now. But I will let you have your rest. After all, you have earned it."

Then the sky became purple and Stellam appeared.

"The witch can not come! She is dead."

"She may return."

"I do not care and how dare you do that to Aqua!"

"Ahh! Stellam, it is about time that you spoke."

"I do not care if she came back. I will not let her fight the witch, nor will you force her!"

"I think we both know that of all of us that she has the least amount of choice in this regard."

"What do you mean by that?"

"She made a deal with me, Stellam. Also the witches and warlocks that were in both of us were the embodiment of the spell that she put upon us. She also drank the blood of those witches. This has created a link between her and the witch and the moment that she returns, it will be her that she would be after."

"What?"

"Yes, which means that the witch already planned this before these events even came to pass."

What do you mean?

"She had the ability of foresight, so she already knew that Aqua would break her spell."

Oh that's creepy.

"I agree. And I cannot believe that you knew about this."

I could sense that Inanis was smiling.

"Of course I did. However I will say this, a spell that is broken can be replaced unless the witch is dead."

I could feel Stellam's fear as I knew what he meant. Yet I could tell that none of us would want that. In fact I knew that none of us wanted for either of them to go through that ordeal ever again. Especially as they were both free now.

Which is why the sooner we deal with her the better.

"Well spoken child!"

"But you have been through enough! You do not need to be put through more!"

Except I did make that deal and it appears that I don't have a choice in this matter. After all, if she wants me then she would hunt me down whatever it takes.

"That is a good point."

So I will face her, but we all just make sure it's on our terms. That way, we will have the advantage.

"Do not mind that! Where do you think that she will resurrect?"

Ah!

"I hardly think that shall be a problem. I think that she will make herself known when she will be ready."

Then something occurred to me.

Stellam do you have anyone still inside you?

"Yes, I think that I do. I thought that they all had faded…well until recently."

How come?

"I could not feel their life force."

Then next, I will get them out of you. I am sure that it would be a good way to pass the time, and this way I can be sure that she will not be able to use anything against us. Which is why there is no time to wait. Inanis we need to get back to the real world!

"Alright, however, I will go with you both. You need not worry, after all, having analysed the humanoid body I am able to dawn a humanoid form. So anyone who tries to stop me is incapable."

I nodded.

As long as you don't kill anyone!

"No need to worry. I prefer not to."

When we opened our eyes and light surrounded us and soon we were back in the real world. We all got on our feet. I had noticed that my wounds were all healed. The others woke up too.

"Where is everyone?" Cho asked, her voice echoing.

"Well the rest of the people who worked here were not real. They were my projections. Well apart from the ones that were real, however they died." A man spoke with red hair, skin and eyes.

"Who are you?"

"Inanis?"

"Yes. It is me." He said handing me an old newspaper.


January 2nd Tuesday 1979


Mum and Aunt Blue must be old!

"What?"

I showed them the newspaper. His eyes widened as he too started to cry. We knew that whatever was going on, his parents were dead. Yet I also know that I would never know either of my grandparents. Yet I know that it would be worse for Uncle Haru as he knew his parents. I felt a sting of guilt as I knew that we took too long and I was the reason that this happened.

We walked on and we left the base. The first thing that I noticed were the strange boxes that people were carrying as they walked by. 

We then walked to the car. We all pulled off the plant life revealing the car. 

"Cho, you drive."

"Where?"

"Just follow my instructions." I said, my gut told me that the helicopter was still there.

We soon collected Stellam and climbed in the car. Once we were in, I instructed her where the helicopter was. This did not take long. We then walked in and climbed inside. Uncle Haru took the seat and we set off.


✴️


It was almost a week when we arrived at my home. It was strange to see it. It was real, it was not an implanted memory. It also meant that all the other memories are true too. This meant that I did have a life before I went with Uncle Haru. 

We landed and walked right up to the front door and I rang the bell. Then, after a short time, an old woman answered. She looked down at her.

"Aqua?"

"Mother?"

She shook her head and wept.

"You just missed her. She died a week ago."

"H-how?"

"Doctors don't know. Her heart just stopped. It happened in the middle of the night."

I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"It's alright. Come in, all of you. I would very much like to know what has happened to you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part