Eva And Withelé The War Time Assassin And The Child Prisoner Part Four

 Defeat


It had been an entire month until Withelé felt slightly better physically. Her mother had forced water and  food down her throat and used pills to keep it down. She would even give her pills to get and keep her asleep so that she would get the sleep that she needed. Her temperature broke but only slightly. She remembered that she had rambled on a great deal during this.

"Please don't make me kill! Please don't make me kill again."

She remembered that she smiled at this. She placed a hand on her head. It did not feel malicious but more like a nurturing mother.

"No."

With that she knew that she cried like a baby. She felt her mother stoke her like as if she was comforting her. 

If only mummy weren't so evil. I wish she was good.

"Oh did you forget?"

"No."

"Then why don't you learn to control your thoughts?"

"I can't. I wish that I could, but I can't! I wish I didn't have to either! I wish that you didn't make me kill! I wish I could go home!"

"Shhh! You are home. I'm sure one day killing won't be as bad as it is now."

"I won't! It will always hurt and it's getting worse! You're evil! You don't care!"

"Yes, I am evil and you're right I don't care. After all, I've come far, in fact you should've died months ago!"

"W-what?"

"Never mind. You won't remember anything."

However,  she did and she knew that there was more to this death that she should have undergone then met the eye. Yet she knew that this thing had something to do with the Dead Wars. Whatever r that was. She lay there, on her bed. Going over this memory in her head like a coin. She went over all she had said and now she was well again, she knew that she would be made to kill again. She knew that her mother would not waste time and let her recuperate. Worst of all; all she could do is lie there and wait.

She walked to the bathroom dead in the face. Despite the fact that she was well she still looked awful. Her face was thin and pale as it usually was. Yet also despite the fact that she had had a great deal of sleep there were still bags under her sunken eyes and despite that she had been eating, she was still thin. She looked so unrecognizable that even her adopted mother and sisters would barely recognise her!

She then walked back to her room. She then heard the door creek open. 

"Who is it this time?" She asked in a hollow tone.

"How?"

"What else brings you here?"

"Oh! There's this really strong man I want to kill. His name's humorously Rocky Stone."

"And why do you want me to kill him?"

"He's a wrestler and boxer but whenever he's out of the ring he's a private detective and he's getting too close to the truth."

"And why must I kill him? Can't you get an assassin?"

"I am! See Withelé Genronation Mortkage, you are my personal assassin in this time of war. In fact I have nicknamed you, my little war time assassin. How do you like that?"

"I loathe it."

"Well each to their own I guess." She sighed. "Now let's both pack."

She then left her alone to pack. She did this as quickly as she could yet she packed like a robot. Yet she knew that this was bizarre for her, there was another thing that was bizarre too, this unshakable feeling of peace or happiness. If she dared to feel optimistic she could swear something good was going to happen on that day, it was just something that she could not put her finger on.

She then thought about Mr Whiskers. 

Where is he? What has he been doing while I am at her evil mothers' mercy? Why is he not here? Why isn't he helping me! 

She shook her head.

No, I don't want him to be here. Mother would've killed him or worse have me do it. Well at least I can be glad that at least he's alive.

She then dragged her suitcase behind her. She met her mother at the door. Her guts knotted up as she took her place beside her.

"Just let's get this over and done with." She sighed. "By the way, I must ask; do you love me?"

"As a daughter?"

She nodded already knowing the answer. Yet she knew that the question had to be asked.

"I can't say that I do." Shebsaid with a cold tone to her voice.

She looked aside and let out a grief filled sigh. She knew and could feel that she was about to cry. Yet she knew that she would have to hold those tears in. Crying would do her no good. 

She stepped inside the plane. She placed her case in a compartment above the seat and sat. Syebput her seatbelt on and took a nap. She did not wake until they had arrived. She took out her suitcase and then slung it into the boot of the limo. She took her seat and then put on the seatbelt and took another nap. They soon arrived and her mother made a phone call. She then looked at her and smiled. She placed the phone next to her ear.

"Hi! It's me. Tell me how would you like to interview me?" She asked. "Yeah...Right...Well see me at the hotel oh and put on your best...Yeah! See you!"

Her mother turned to her.

"Looks like you'll be doing it in the hotel room."

She closed her eyes in dread as she looked away. She felt her body shake slightly as she nodded.

"I've got to go to my room."

"No he'll arrive at any moment."

Her eyes narrowed as she looked at all the people walking to and fro. Now it became clear, she did not just want her to kill this man, she wanted for her to do it while everyone watched! That way she would be trapped with this woman that called herself her mother until she did away with her. She felt nothing but anger ruse within her like an untamed fire. She turned around to her and punched her square in the face. Her mother did not move however, yet she looked down on her. She grinned as she gripped the girls' wrist.

"I see that you've figured it out! Good girl! You good good girl, however, I can't let this rebellious behaviour continue." She said then she slapped her so hard that her cheek started to bleed as it felt like a thousand cold needles were in her cheek. Yet it was odd the pain did not hurt her as much as the pain in her chest. She let out a sigh as she got up and she was just about to give her another punch until her mother pulled out the controller. "You will never hit me again!"

With that her fist stopped in mid air. Knowing that as long as she had that she dropped her fist. Her head bowed low, subdued and concealing her rage filled tears. She felt a finger underneath her chin. It raised her head and she was soon looking at her mother, her eyes filled with a cold malice that she looked into her eyes. She suddenly felt vulnerable, as if she was looking into her very soul. 

"You remember what I had said about crying?"

Her lip curled.

"Do you?" She asked, more sternly.

"Y-yes! And I don't care!" 

She smirked as she pulled out the controller.

"Well in that case-"

"Leave her alone!" Barked a masculine voice beside the.

"Ahh! Rocky Stone! Just in time!" She said as she showed him the control. "Kill him!"

She ran to him and went to his throat. He clutched both her wrists and drew them out.

"How dare you hide behind your own daughter you-" he shouted as she drew her head in and hit him in the throat. He let her go and she thrust her hands forward and he kicked her hard in the gut. He then looked at the controler and it was all too clear that he knew what he had to do. He then raced to her but Withelé felt her hand fly out and clutched him by the helm of his trouser leg. He then fell and she pulled herself up. She knew that she was going to go for his throat again and would be powerless to stop. He then gripped her hands.

"I am so sorry for what I am about to do to you. I promised a mutual friend to get you out of here." He said as his hands squeezed and she tried to resist a scream as she felt her bones breaking. Yet there was something that told her that that would hardly do anything. He let go and she felt her hand thrust into him, she let out a cry as she felt even more bones break. He then punched her in her gut but this did nothing. 

"Go for the legs!" Withelé shouted. 

He nodded and he kicked her in the shin, breaking them. Yet then the other leg supported the weight and she flicked out the broken shin at him and he caught it he then quickly jabbed his fist into her thigh. She then dropped and he let go. 

"Now get the controller!"

 He nodded and he then ran to her mother and then thrust out his fist to her gut, causing her to fly back and she dropped her controller. He picked it up.

"Stop trying to kill me." He said.

After he threw the controller down so hard it broke. He then stomped on it until it was dust. He then walked over to her and he delicately picked her up.

"You know I can make another?"

"Yes." He said as he was about to walk away.

"How is it my magic would not work on you?"

He smirked as he walked away. He got into his car and gently placed her in a seat. He put the seatbelt on and drove her away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part