Eva And Withelé The War Time Assassin And The Child Prisoner Final Part

 Tamed Freedom


Withelé woke up. She was in a white hospital room lying on a white bed. It would have been very comfortable if her body was not in pain. She looked down to see that her body was covered in bandages. She tried to get up and explore her surroundings but a woman with brunette hair and green eyes stopped her. 

"W-where?"

"In a secret hospital." Came a familiar voice.

"Mr Whiskers! "

"Yes, Eva, it's me and you are safe now."

"W-where-"

"Have I been?"

She nodded.

"Trying to find help. However, try not to ask too many questions. Rocky will give you the answers in time."

Her face brightened up slightly.

"He-he's alive?"

"Yes and he had to do quite a number on you, so get some rest and heal." He said as he bumped his paw on her head.

She looked at the brunette woman who was either a nurse or a doctor. She looked at her deep green eyes. Her eyes dropped to her name tag; Dr Joanne Price. She soon left and Mr Whiskers curled up beside her. She closed her eyes for a while until she woke a few minutes after a nightmare. She then saw that Mr Whiskers was still there, watching over her like a guardian angel.

"I am sorry for letting you go through what you did alone."

"W-why?" She said as her voice was still weak.

"Because, in this form I am powerless. So I had to get help. It took me a long time, longer than I thought, but I eventually found Rocky Stone. Soon after I came I told him about you and the importance of rescuing you. It took time to come up with a plan. Unfortunately by that time it was too late, Mortgin had already put you to work as her personal assassin." He explained.

"So we had to come with another plan." Rocky said as he came in. He sat in the chare beside her and rested his elbows on his knees. 

"Rocky made himself into an appetizing target for Mortgin would want you to kill."

"That part worked perfectly. Then, when the moment came was the vital moment. I had to do all that I could to take you out. After all I knew that I would have to fight you, yet I knew that I would have to observe you to find out how she was controlling you but that was the easy part. If you had not given it away, then I knew that I would have had to fight you even if you were unconscious. Speaking of which,  I am sorry about what I did."

She cracked a weak smile.

"I-it's alight. I-I'm glad I didn't kill you."

He smiled too.

"However, we should not crack out the bottles just yet, after all, you still have those nanonites inside you which means that she can make another."

"Y-you can h-help."

His eyes looked aside as he took a moment to think about what he was about to say.

"I can't say that I can. We will have a team on that project however I will not give you any false hope. If we find a way then we will put it to a few simulations first. After all, we do not want you to bleed you to death. So don't get your hopes up. After all there is a real possibility that you will have those in your body for the rest of your life."

She felt her tears fall freely.

"T-that's a-alright. Better have th-this f-freedom th-than none." She cried out of both grief and joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part