Doormaze Drage Leaving Part Five

 The Traitor


Dark Destiny smiled satisfactory as he let in a deep breath. He then looked to the mouth of the cave. His eyes became like that of a hungry predator, looking at what he was to devour. Kai did not like that one bit and became afraid for who he was going to have to see being killed. Then, he knew, eaten right in front of him and was incapable of stopping it.

"Now come out little girl!"

He soon heard someone gasp and then he heard her let out a series of deep breaths.

"Yes, I know that you are there! Now come out. Or, would you rather me incinerate where you are?"

Then came up the blond hair and to Kais' shock he recognised the girl that it belonged to. Natalee turned and she was shaking all over. She was as pale as a sheep, even worse was the fact that the dragon was looking at her like she was one. His smile as he licked his lips confirmed that! He was going to eat her and something told him that he was going to do it while she was alive!

"Good girl! Now care to come closer? After all, if you do then I promise that I will not scar the boy." 

She looked at him in a pleading mannour, however even though he would have told her to run he felt like he was locked in place and he could neither move nor speak. So Natalee, though her knees were wobbling slowly, came closer and closer. Yet with every step it was all too clear that the gears in her head were turning. This caused her to stop shaking and her knees to steady. She grew calmer and calmer and by the time she reached the dragon, she was disturbingly calm.

"Now tell my little girl, why should I not eat you right here and right now?"

She let out a sigh.

"Because, I can be quite useful to you. See I know Doormaze Drage and I assume that you would just love to get your hands on her sister too?" She sang calmly.

He nodded and chuckled.

"Yes, yes I would! Do tell me, what would you like in return?"

Kais' eyes widened with shock, already knowing the answer.

"I want one, him and completely destroy any possibility of them ever becoming a couple and two, I wanna become a dragon like you!"

The dragons' brow lowered into a frown.

"Well, the first thing I can not do. After all, I do need their love to grow and I have other reasons that go along with this. However, for the second, I can do, however I will warn you the process is painful and it takes a long time."

At this Kai would have thought that this would make her livid and would turn him down but she did not seem to mind. In fact if she was angry she seemed to be the best at hiding it. This was the one thing that Kai knew she did well, but he knew that she would not put up this act for very long. The longest that she could put on a mask was a month, anything longer and it would slip and drop. 

"That's alright. After all, I do want to become one of you and hurt Doormaze as much as I can. So, I should expect to make a sacrifice or two!" She lied.

"Well, go on! I would very much like to see the look on his face when his eldest daughter sees what has been done to him."

He laughed. Not getting it but knowing that it would hurt Doormaze, she laughed too.

"Tell me, how much would it hurt Doormaze?"

"Very!" He sang. "You really hate her do you not?"

"Yes, and I really want to hurt her in every possible way!" She said, turning. "Now I really have to go. Cardmorgue will be getting worried. Especially for her sister." 

He nodded and before Kai did anything to stop her he felt his hand slam his body down. His hand almost eclipsed his body, leaving him helpless to stop her from leaving the cave. She broke out into a run. She ran faster than she had ever ran before. By the time she reached her foster home she was out of breath. She knew that what she was about to do would have to be out of breath. She had been a good manipulator since the age of seven, but she had not mastered her crocodile tears since the age of nine. This, she let out as she shook and almost whacked the door open and then ran strate for Cordmorgue. She then wept in her arms. Her foster mother held her tight and yet she knew that she would have to hold her tighter.

"What is it?"

"I-i-it's D-Doormaze! S-s-she was w-wondering th-the cave. And-and I don't know what happened and things fell on her. I-I tried to help her but I can't get her out!" She wept, taking fast. She knew that people who were distressed would do that.

Her jaw dropped and she suddenly became alarmed.

"Show me!"

She nodded and ran out of the building with Cardmorgue quick on her tail. She ran fast enough for her to labour to keep up. She wanted the woman to work for it. She did not slow down for one second. Then they ran into the forest. She ran in long zigzags just to make it harder and longer.

"Slow down!" She shouted, breathlessly.

"But she could die if we do!"

This made her more desperate to keep up. They soon came to the cave and she ran in. Cardmorgue chased after her. She followed her and as she followed her she started to feel dizzy going through all the chambers and tunnels. She had not run like this for a long time. Her heart beat fast and her worry for Doormade did nothing to help her. She was breathing fast and even though she knew that she should stop, she could not. She had to help her sister. She had to get her to safety. She could not stop for one second, after all, if what Natalee was saying was true, then if she did then she would lose another sister.

Soon she cought up with the girl. She saw the dragon. She did not see Doormaze. She looked back. Natalee was smiling. She did not need to be told. She had been betrayed by the girl that she had taken in...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part