The Blue Rock And I The Final Order Arc Final Part

 The Truth Of The Rock


"I am guessing that you have a fair amount of questions." King Nekoterra said.

"Yes I do." I admitted. "But I-" I yawned. "Need to get some sleep."

"Yes do, when you wake I have a lot to tell you. It would be better if you had a clear mind for me to tell you." He said. 

I thought I heard something behind me, but that must have been my sluggish mind playing tricks on me. So I went into a deep and peaceful sleep. I did not know how long that I slept for but when I woke up, for a moment I was afraid that I was still in my cell, but then I saw the sky. My mind was clear and peaceful, like clear and still water. I breathed in the fresh air.

"I'm free." I muttered. Then it dawned on me. "I'm free, I'm really free!"

I started to laugh and a single tear ran down my cheek.

"Aqua, we need to talk now." Said King Nekoterra.

"Yes, but right now, I just want to enjoy my freedom." I said.

"Maybe later, but right now I have to tell you the truth. Let me start by going back over five hundred years ago. My people were at war with another breed of our kind. I was sent on a mission that-"

"Wait, 'your people' what do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I think that I should day that I am not King Nekoterra and the others are not who they said they are either. See,  we are different sides of the same creature, what you call the blue rock."

"Wait, does that mean that the others, the ones that died-"

He let out a long and deep breath.

"Will never return. Those parts of myself are gone forever." He said.

My face dropped.

"Continue."

"I was sent on a mission but something went wrong. I crashed here. Then, when I was in a weakened state, a witch put a spell on me. A curse that would cause me to lure children into my form and I would make a world that would make them stay there forever." He said. "Well until you came along and broke it." 

"Wait, what?" 

Magic is real?

"Yes and yes, I did try to make you stay there too but you were the first to not only get out on multiple occasions, but free me from my spell." 

"And what about-"

"Yes they were strong,  but they were never able to kill those witches and warlocks, who were manifestations of that witches' spell." 

"So I freed you from your curse?"

"Yes."

"And when-you weren't planning on telling me, were you?"

"No."

"Alien…I can tell…"

I looked ahead and was suddenly hungry. He pulled out a case and gave it to me. I opened and saw a ham and chicken sandwich, a blueberry muffin, an apple and a can of something I had never seen before. I bit into the sandwich to discover that there was cress in there. I dug into it and ate the muffin and pulled away to see that there was chocolate filling in the center. I ate it as tears streamed down my cheeks. I had forgotten just how good they tasted. Then, by the time I bit into the apple, I was weeping. I then opened the can and took a sip only to taste that there was alcohol in the can. I pulled it out and spotted that it had beer on it.

"Are you alright?"

"It's beer,  I'm too young for this!" I exclaimed.

"Oh."

"Tell me, what is your name?"

"Stellam, Stellam Caeruleam." 

'Stellam Caeruleam', I like that name.

I hate it. I always have.

Don't! I think it sounds cool.

I then felt something cold pressing against my temple. I frowned as I turned my head. I then spotted that I was looking into the eyes of my Uncle Haru.

"Stellum Caeruleam was it?"

"Yes."

"Then turn this helicopter around and fly us to Japan!"

"Why?"

"Tell me, do your kind come in red?"

Stellum turned pale and turned.

"What,  no! What is going on! We're almost free! Please!"

Uncle Haru hit me in the temple.

"Quite!"

"What!?"

"Inanis Rubrum Stella."

"Who?"

"You know something Stellum?"

"Yes."

"Then who is it?"

His eyes darkened.

"My enemy."

"What?"

"He must have been why my mission failed!"

"In the war?"

"Yes."

I turned my attention to Uncle Haru.

"The Fuhrer had a son."

"And."

"He is trapped in there."

"So is that why?"

"Yes, you didn't think it was all about you?"

"You should have said!"

"What would have that done?"

I looked at Stellum and then forward. I thought about England and home and mum and aunt. My mind went over all the freedom that I had there.

"Depends. Tell me, is he like his father?"

"No, but Doctor Leonhardt wanted to make him. We wanted him to be his own person."

"Do you think that he can be different?"

"Yes, in fact he would despise what his father had done even more than I despise what your father had done. He loves life and values it."

"Would it be better for him to come out of that red rock?"

"If he was to come out in the right care."

"And are you the right care?"

"Yes, why else would I subject myself to all of this humiliation?"

I closed my eyes. I knew in my heart that I had already made up my mind and that this would have been my only opportunity to see mum and aunt again. So I let them go in my mind.

"Then all the difference."

"What?"

"It would have made all the difference. You can drop the gun. You don't need it."

"Why?" He asked, suspiciously.

"Because I'm going to get him out of there."

"So you're coming willingly?"

"Yes. So to Japan?"

"To Japan."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part