The Blue Rock And I The Final Order Arc Part Seven

 A Friendly Rescue


It was about three or four blurred weeks of blackouts that I still can not remember and pain. I had had it. All I wanted was to get out of here and have this place as well as everything be all over. I wanted these monsters in human form gone and forgotten, like whatever happened in those moments that were. I wanted it so much that I could think about nothing more.

By this time I felt nothing but a thing that none cares for, like everything that I was had been hollowed out. All of my memories of mum, dad and my aunt were haizy. It was so bad that I had started to wonder if those memories were real or if they were a manifestation of my dreams. A world that I had created to protect myself from all the horrors of this place. I felt like everyday they were taking piece by piece of me and I was slipping away. By the end of the year I wondered if I would still be me or just a living drone. A shell of what I used to be.

Uncle Haru visited me a fair few times, less each time and less I talked to him and him to me. I was starting to not even register him.

"What day is it?"

"Tuesday."

"How long have I been here?"

"A month."

"Really...Seems longer."

"Does it?"

Then he would leave. This would be usually how our conversation went. Then, later on this day he came back later. He had a strange look on his face. He looked at me as if he was gloating, but there was something else in his look.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"What...do...you...mean?" I muttered.

"There are people coming out of the rock. Doctor Leonheardt said that they seemed to be extensions of the Sky Crystal. So, what did you do?"

I frowned.

Then I heard gunfire, however in my strange sense of mind it did not affect me. Then he slapped me.

"What did you do?" 

As I hit the ground I snapped back in reality.

"I don't know! What's that gunfire for?"

"Those people! They're firing at them. Now, tell me, what did you do?"

"I don't know! I'll ask the blue rock!"

What did you do?

What, I know that I have to get you out of here.

"The blue rock is doing this." I said.

His eyes widened.

"You-you mean that thing-"

"Is alive." I said as I touched my pendent. "Has independent thought and will."

"What are you getting at?"

"It wants to protect me."

"And?"

"And I don't know if it will stop at anything to do it."

He then looked out of the cell. The gunfire had stopped.

"What?" I asked as I walked to where he was and walked out with the guards gone.

I was then about to run but Uncle Haru gripped my shoulder. I looked back, knowing that this was my only chance I hit him in the groin. He let go and ran to where I knew the blue rock was. I did not know how, but I knew where to go. Hearing Uncle Haru behind me, I jumped up and punched the air vent gird up and it came loose and I was soon in the air vents. I was about to move.

No. Stay, wait where you are and wait for that man to run past you.

I stayed where I was and waited for him to run by.

Now count to thirty. It will help you.

"One, two…"

In your head fool!

Child! I corrected it.

Just do it!

I did just as he said. I quickly moved on. I went as fast as I could. I knew that I would have to turn left, but then I heard something in the air vents with me. So I stopped and listened out for where it was coming from. Then it came closer and closer. I started to shake and my mind went over who it could be. Then I sighed as he saw that it was only a mouse. It looked at me as I let out a light silent giggle.

Then I felt a hand on my mouth, I thought for a moment that it was Uncle Haru but then I twisted and I was looking at Doctor Leonhardt. He then pressed my wrists against the floor of the vent. He had a smile that I did not like.

"You know, when I first heard of you I never expected that you would be so beautiful." He said as he stroked my cheek. "Maybe if I were to go into that rock of yours and wait for you to grow up you would make for such a great wife material."

I tried to knee him in the groin but my legs were in the wrong position. So I thrust my head forward and hit him in his mouth. He pulled away and I slid back as fast as I could. He then caught my ankle and pulled me back. Then his hand was thrust around my neck. I went to punch him but he caught my fist. He then pulled me up to him he then threw it back and I hit the back of my head. He then let go and he hit me in the cheek. I then was able to hit him in the groin this time. I then slid down hoping that I could get away from him as he could not turn likeI could in this place, but he was able to trap me in between his knees. I then raised my hand and punched his groin and he let go. I took hold of the ankles to thrust me forward to get further away from him. I spotted a latch and I kicked down. 

I coughed again and again, yet I knew that I could not stay here. So I broke out into a run and I ran as fast as I could. I then turned the corner but then I caught a glimpse of Uncle Haru so I backed away and, as I was hit by something and hit the floor. I got back up and tried to run more but then Doctor Leonhardt kicked me and I was back on the floor and he kicked me again and again. Soon blood was coming out of my mouth. That was when I heard gunfire and he fell on to me. I took him off me and I felt sick.

"Come on, we need to get you out of here."

"King Nekoterra!"

Suddenly the world got brighter. I felt like I could finally go home, where I could be safe. This filled my heart with hope and happiness that I had not felt in a long time. Suddenly I felt my heartbeat with joy. I held his hand as I ran so that I would never get separated from him. I knew that if that happened I would lose my chance to get out of here. I was soon out of the base and I was on a helicopter with the blue rock beside me. King Nekoterra took off and I was free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part