The Which Within The Books Of Grasharlo Arc Part Four

 The Fourth Book


"So,  why is this not healing?" She asked.

"Probably because that wound is not a normal wound." He said.

She nodded.

"Will it-"

"No. However, I do have to say I am sorry for what happened in that last mission." He apologized.

Her lips pressed together for a moment.

"It's to be expected. After all, provided my history, it's understandable. I just hope that people in time see who I am rather than who I was." She admitted.

"Yes...yes!" He said as he realised what she was saying. "And speaking of which, we will be sending you a temple of the Sky Mountains. They are very far and high up so it will give you time to read something on the way there."

She nodded and got ready for the mission. She collected the first book and was soon in the air yot. She looked at it with a feeling of nausea. She gulped down the feeling.


Dear Hadistutt


I dedicate this book to you. I must admit that I always knew deep down in my core that those fools were not my real parents. They were far too weak and foolish. Their foolish kindness always sickend me and made me boil with rage. I never understood or connected with them, by the Demon Realm, I looked nothing like them! I hated them and had no love for those two puppets that raised me. 

I feel content, however that I am crafting them to become the prophesied Mythos Puros. All of which I am dismayed to admit failed. After all, my adopted brothers and sisters all failed to become one, though they did developpe strange powers. Which was interesting which made me come to the conclusion that the potion did give powers but also that it will take a lot more to create one.

Which means that I will try to use others to conceive of one.


With that she closed the book. She had read enough, for now. She knew that if she read on she would throw up. She looked out of the window.

Why would she do that? How could she do that? They may not have been blood, but they were her parents! 

"We are here!" Called the pilot.

She looked up and saw a thin woman that was slightly taller than an average adult and pointed ears. Her skin was a pale gray, almost white and her striking turquoise eyes were thin and narrow with long black eyelashes and black hair that reached the back of her knee caps.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah,  just read something that made me feel sick." She said.

"Will you be alright to go on?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll be alright." She said. "I think that the feeling will pass once I've got a good distraction."

She smiled as she got to her feet. She walked to the door. Then the pilot walked by her.

"I was ordered to stick by you." She said. "Ringer does not want a repeat of what happened the other day."

She nodded.

Then the door opened. Her eyes greeted a large temple that had high pillars and curved roofs made of emerald and held together by five marble longs with the tails pointing to the sky and the heads at each mouth open.

"That's beautiful!" She exclaimed.

"Yes. By the way do you know why all the segments have five walls?" She asked.

You're talkative. 

"No, why?"

"Because here the number four means death. That's why the temples of death have four walls."

She nodded.

She walked out and she was suddenly hit with a strange feeling of nostalgia, like she had been here before. Yet she knew that she had never even been here in her life. Here was something about this place that seemed like home. Yet she wondered why.

"Tell me this was the place that Grasharlo felt like she could let go of her dark ways isn't it?" She asked.

"Yes, and yet this was also where the great hero Reho felt like he was at home. He thought of this as his home away from home." She said.

She then looked back at the temple until her eyes rested on a silver mirror that was built into the wall. It had an intricately carved and detailed crystal white lily pattern with a thorny rosebush behind it.

She was drawn to it and she soon walked up to it. She looked at it.

"What kind of mirror is this?" She asked.

"I recognise you though you are not in your original body." Her reflection said.

She looked at it in a moment of shock.

Did my reflection just talk?!

"However, I must report that the Whiye Demon no longer has dominion over the realm of mirrors any more. Thus I must contact the new mistress of the mirror." She said.

Suddenly her reflection vanished then she suddenly heard singing.

"Could you translate this?" She asked.

"Sure, well it's just singing the same thing just in different elven tongs. So it's just, calling to the one, who faced the demons and won, as the destiny is sung." She said.

"So what type of elf are you?" She asked.

"Mixed. Grey on my mothers' side who was a child of a doomed lover. After all my grandmother loved my grandfather who was only using her to birth a child that was my mother and my father was an ice elf." She explained.

"What was her name?" She asked.

"Lene`, it means combination.  Which was why they named me Lenume`, which means second combination. Sir name Ucent." She said.

She nodded.

"Mistress Alex permits you to enter." She said.

She walked in and she entered a dark purple room, she saw a purple bed next to her and saw the book. She looked around afraid that there were traps around. She walked up to the book and picked it up. She then looked around and then found that there was no trap so she walked out and then back out of the mirror world.

"That was straight forward." She said as they went back to the air yot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part