Princess Cari Scattered Arc Part One

The House By The River

Cari saw two girls beside her. She didn't see their faces but she knew that they were here and that she could sense that they had been through a lot, but the moment that she saw Dark Master Lord Gajellidor she seized. She knew that they were here to face him but she could feel that there was something inside her that was broken, but she knew that she would have to get over it.
Her eyes opened as they blinked away the dream. She was on a make shift bed with a thin grey cover and a makeshift pillows of books and a few folded clothes. Her whole body was in pain and as she tried to get up she felt a hand on her and gently pushed her back down.
“Try not to move.” said a man. “Believe me, when I picked you up you were almost dead.”
“I...was.” she said as she felt her throat hurt as she closed her eyes.
She found herself walking down a stone corridor. She knew that she was going to find something on the other side. Something that was supposed to change everything in her world. She came to a door that she knew that would change the world forever, and whatever it was, would mean that everything would shake the world and everything that she and everyone would crumble.
She was lulled awake by the scent of food. She looked around and spotted a man that looked quite like her.
That must be the man that helped me. She thought.
That was when everything that happened to her flooded her mind like a broken dam floods a river below. She repeated all of what happened to her. She could even feel the pain that she went through. On top of that, the face of the Dark Master Lord scarred into her mind like a brand.
She felt a hand on her shoulder and she looked to her right. She saw the face that looked strangely like her, just, like with Scar, with red eyes.
“Are you alright?” he asked.
She looked at him still spaced out for a moment as her body tensed up. She, realising that she was safe relaxed and nodded.
“Y-yeah!” she said.
He frowned at her clearly not quite convinced.
“So why were you in the state that you were in?” she asked
“My and my friends were attacked by Wolfox and-and-and-” she tailed as she returned to that moment. Her mind went over the events. That was when she remembered her friends. “My friends!”
“Relax. The fact that you are here means that they are alive.” he said.
She frowned
“How could you know?”
“I am familiar with the spell that was cast.” he said. “It is a nasty one, it binds the lives of those that it is cast on. So, you aught to rest assured that they are alive.”
“Where do you think they are, and who are you anyway?” she asked.
“Well, I think that they might be somewhere in the Desert Planes. And as for me, I prefer you call me the Observer.” he said.
She sighed as she smiled.
“You're like the Chronicler.” she said.
“So she did find you.” he said,
“So you know her?”
“Yes, in fact we abandoned our true names together. Although, that loin told us that once the truth about our gods was revealed we would take them up again.” he said.
“What do you mean?” she asked.
“Never you mind.” he said. “So now that you are awake, I think once you have recovered you aught to be on your way.”
“Why, won't you come with me?”
“No, in fact I would prefer it if I never saw your face again.” he said.
Her eyes raised.
“Why is that?”
“Because you look like my niece and I hardly wish to have her ghost around me.” he said.
She looked at him astonished.
“Then how about a deal?” she said, knowing that she would need him.
His eyebrow raised as he looked at her. It was all too clear that he had she had sparked his interest.
“Even-though I don't have it now, but after all this is done, I plan to become a bounty hunter and once I am, I will pay you back for your services.” she said.
He smirked.
“Alright, one emerald for every week I am in your services.” he said.
“Done.” she said as they shook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part