The Blue Rock Warlocks Of The Rock Final Part

Third Time Out

I woke up in a blue silk bed knowing that it was going to be a day of celebrations. I would have smiled but I was not feeling it. I wanted to be happy but I wasn't. I didn't understand it at the time, but I knew that it was because I wanted to go home. I wanted to see my mum and aunt. I didn't want to sleep in this bed I wanted to wake up in my own bed. I didn't want to spend another day in this room I wanted to spend time in my room.
Having this in mind I slipped out of the bed and then I changed into my now clean clothes. I looked at them and noticed that they were all fixed almost as if they had never been put through what they had been put through. I was utterly amazed by this and decided to put them on. They felt fresh and they felt better than they had before. I even felt like this.
I then walked out and when I walked out I spotted a banner at the entrance of the gardens. It read I AM FREE! I smiled as a part of me knew what that meant but I, myself didn't. It was odd, it was like there was a part of me that knew things that I didn't but I knew that I would find out when the time was right, whenever that was.
I soon found the food and eat as much savoury food as possible but I soon moved on to the sweet food like cake and trifle. I got thirsty and drank a lot of juice.
That was when my eyes caught sight of my friends talking among others. I walked up to them and I smiled. They looked at me and King Nekoterra gave me the one moment look. I nodded as he turned back to the others.
“We shall finish this conversation later.” he said.
Then nodded and then left him. Him and Sir Ellishun turned their attention to me.
“What was that all about?” I asked.
“You will know-”
“When the time comes?”
H smiled and nodded.
“You are learning.” he said.
“Tell me, how long have I been here?” I asked.
“From our perspective a week and three days.” he replied.
“WHAT!” I exclaimed. “I need to get home now!”
He nodded.
“I know, but I will tell you this, time is now parallel in this world and the real world.” he said.
“Really? How?”
“Well, all the witches and warlocks were physical manifestations of the spell that was placed upon the rock to lure children into the rock, where her manifestations would either kill them or they would stay here forever. In order to give them more motive for them to stay the next time they came, she made time in here move slower than in the real world. So when the physical manifestations were all killed, the spell was broken.” he said.
She smiled for a moment.
“Congratulations.” I said. “But I still need to get home.”
He nodded.
“Tell me, you've been hearing a voice haven't you?” he asked.
I looked aside.
“You knew?” I asked.
He nodded.
“I think that you need to ask it to take you home.” he said.
I raised my eyebrows.
“Alright, but if this works, goodbye.” I said.
Take me home!
Alright and goodbye.” came the voice.
Then everything went blue and I was soon looking at my mum and aunt. I pulled them in and cried. I hugged them so tightly afraid that I would let go. I felt my mum rocking me until I was calm enough to tell them of my adventures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part