The Blue Rock Warlocks Of The Rock Part Four

The Gray

I woke up unable to move. I felt tired and yet, even-though I had woke up I wanted to get back to sleep. My eyes closed. They opened again after I felt a few jerks. I was the ground beneath me. I was able to twitch my fingers before I closed my eyes. The next time that I opened my eyes I felt like my strength coming back.
“Where are we going?”
“To the Grey Lake where the Grey Mansion is. That is where Monolaph is.” he said.
I let out a weak laugh.
“It's a funny name, I know, but he's no laughing matter.” he said. “There is was reason that I left him to last.”
“Why/”
“Let's just say that he likes to play with his food.” he said.
“Oh!” I said as my eyes closed again.
When I woke up next I was on my back and it was early morning. I lifted myself and then got to my feet. I walked slowly and then I started to run around the camp. I cold feel that my strength had been completely restored. I could feel that my body felt stronger than it had ever before! I then started to dance and then I started to go though all my fighting techniques. I started to go slow, at first but as I went on and on I went faster and faster. I then did this until the others woke up. I then sat back down to take a break as I felt hungry.
“ How long was I out?” I asked. “Also how long will breakfast be?”
“Oh, one, one day. Two, not that long.” King Nekoterra.
“Oh alright.”
But even-though they worked as fast as they could, I was getting hungrier and hungrier and soon I clutched my stomach and started the stamp my heel on the ground repeatedly. I tried not to complain but my stomach felt like it was being punched. However when I got my portion, my stomach was quickly satisfied.
Then were back on the road. As we came closer and closer to the grey lake I spotted that the grass had become grey and as the came close, I caught an unpleasant smell that, at the time, I could not quite place, however now I realise that it was the smell of slime. We came closer and closer and I spotted that there were small grey flowers dotted all around. I went up to one as I was curious to what it smelt like but ,to my utter disgust, it smelt like vinegar and sulphur!
I backed away repulsed. We then continued down the path until we came to a rose garden. We entered in and as we walked further and further all I could focus on was that over empowering scent of slime, vinegar and sulphur. I tried to slow my breath to stop it but even that hardly worked. I then held my breath but I had to take a breath. I then tried to breathe in with my mouth but as I did, my body froze all over. I looked down and spotted that the rose bush vines flung themselves at her and pulled me back into and into the wall of the rosebush. The vines became tighter and tighter and I screamed out in pain. The worst thing was that I could not do anything to stop it. That was when King Nekoterra covered my mouth forcing me to breathe out from my nose forcing me to breathe in that scent. Then the vines let me go. After which I fainted.
I woke up being carried by Sir Ellishun.
“I'm sorry that you have been put through this.” King Nekoterra said. “I keep forgetting that you're still just a child.”
That's alright. I've always felt older inside anyway. I was always bullied and then one girl hit me with something that caused my head to have several cuts in my hair, that's how I got my trauma hair and I did have to go from America to Britain alone. Then, when I found out my father died I did have to grow up.” I explained.
“True, but there are still things that you still have to grow up in.” he said.
“What things?” I asked.
“You'll know-”
“When the time comes! Yes I know.”
I'm starting to hate that. I thought.
We soon came the door. They opened and then before I could look up I felt a pain in the back of my neck and all went black.
I soon woke up and I looked at a man that looked like the other warlocks just with silver hair and grey eyes.
“Hello.” he said.
I tried to get up but couldn't I felt too week.
“Tell me, can you move?” he asked.
I didn't want to answer that.
“Do you know what I have to do to you?”
I didn't want to answer that either.
“Kill me.” I felt my mouth say.
Suddenly I felt afraid. I didn't want to die I wanted to live. I was too young for this. I suddenly wanted to go home and see my mum and aunt. I wanted to see my father too.
“Please don't.” I whimpered.
“Well I'm sorry, but I have to. However maybe not. Tell me, how would you like to be my daughter and apprentice? Think about it! You will be my legacy and I will look after you and you will b safe and sound. I will teach you my ways and I will give you the love that you have longed for.” he said. “So, what do you say?”
“Y-”
It was true I did want to say yes, I wanted to feel the love of a father. I wanted a father again and I wanted to live. I wanted to feel the firm hugs that he used to give. I wanted to hear his deep voice, think with his Japanese accent. I know that mum did her best to raise me but there was something that she couldn't replace.
Then I soon realised that he would kill me anyway regardless of what I did or chose. No, he wanted me to drop my guard and then give me hope that he would snatch away at a moments notice, or if e was genuine in his offer, he would only raise her to love him. This would only make it hurt her more once he killed her.
NO, Yukio Aoshine is my father and you're only planing to kill me anyway!” I snapped as I felt that power rise inside me. Suddenly I felt my weapons in my hands and I could move. I drove the blade up and he jumped away. I suddenly found that I was moving faster than I thought that I could even move.
He pulled out a dagger and he raised his blade about his head as I drew down one. But I soon dug the other blade in his heart and the surroundings turned blue. I then felt that wakening sensation again, but it wasn't as bad. I soon found my friends and we left the, now blue mansion. I caught the scent of water and roses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part